Too Late Pt. 1

School Au -

𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟷𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝙴𝚄𝙰 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Kim Soonjin. The girl I love. The girl that makes me happy, smile, laugh, the girl I would die for. But also the girl who doesn't love me back.

Soonjin is popular around school campus. Even the teachers know her. Well ofc because she's been in this school since 9th grade. It's the last year of high school and I still hadn't told Soonjin my feelings for her.

Me and Soonjin knew each other since the 4th grade but then she moved in the 6th grade, but a few years later she came back. I did talk to her often and she was in my class every year apparently, and we still talk but I just feel awkward but she doesn't seem to be.

Many people were crushing over Soonjin, including me, shit I'm a victim.

This year's Valentine's Day dance was coming up and I wanted to ask Soonjin but I don't want to make her uncomfortable so I know I would have to say as friends, bit I don't want it to be as friends. Welp that sucks ass for me because she has a fucking 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃.

Tae Jackson. A fucking asshole, sadly Soonjin doesn't know how much of a dick he is and it's annoying and I don't wanna ruin their cute little relationship... I actually do wanna ruin it tho not gonna lie but still.

Soonjin is so into Tae she's always talking about him, and it makes me jealous. But I absolutely hate being jealous I wish it wasn't a thing. Being jealous just make me feel bad about myself.

Just thinking the thoughts I usually think waiting for the bell to ring. I was expecting it sence I was counting down the time witch I don't usually do but the bell rung and it still startled me. I looked at my schedule as I walked to my locker. Great math is next, I hate math for 2 reasons 1. It's boring and 2. Tae will be there. Atleast Soonjin is in the class but bad part is the fact that Tae will be flirting with her the whole time ew.

I walked to my locker and saw Soonjin standing against it. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭.

Soonjin smile at me and fixed her posture as I walked up to her. I literally have butterflies in my stomach, if only she was gay I would totally kiss her right then and there if I could. But even if she was gay and single that would be to much I care for people.

"Hey girl" Soonjin said with excitement eye smiling(eye smiles>>>>>>>>any other smile) she's so cute.

"Heyy" I replied as she moved away from my locker so I could get things. "I'm so glad to finally see you I was so bored in language arts class, Mr Thero is so annoying" Soonjin said rolling her eyes at the thought of the guy.

"I bet I hate his class it's boring and he's mean for no reason, why would we even have him as a teacher here" I said annoyed just as much as Soonjin was.

"Agreed" Soonjin replied nodding her head slightly. I closed my locker and me and Soonjin just talked waiting for the bell to ring. I still get butterflies everytime I talk to this girl she has a really big effect on me, geez the things I'd let this girl do to me. She can crash a big ass plane into my house and kill me and I'd say thank you. She can just fucking rail m-

And ofc the bell had to interrupt 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

As we walked to class Soonjin asked me if I was going to the dance. "So sence your going who are you going with?" Soonjin asked smiling and wiggling her eyebrows. I wanna ask her to go with me but Tae probably asked already. Fuck it I'm asking her.