Chapter Three: Ziti and Horror Brothers?

After the all round jealousy thing between Edge and Papyrus, you were guided over to a seems of a small office. "NOW MISS EMILY, I WANTED YOU TO MEET OUR LAST TWO HOUSEMATES," he proudly said with enthusiasm and knocking on the door. A voice called to open for you and Papyrus opening to a very apparent Horror brothers.

You gaze in awe at the smiling Horror Papyrus shuffling seems paperwork to wearing a formal looking pink button up with a white bowtie. His teeth were in braces to the very not healthy AU they came from. "Ah, Papyrus good to see you friend," he said in a soft tone giving bright brace smile. You shyly hid behind Papyrus for meeting the new skeleton, but never felt so protected in his presence.

"Who that might be," he said catching your blue eye lights from afar. "ISSAC THIS OUR NEW ROOMMATE MISS LADY EMILY," Papyrus proudly stated catching you and pulling you from behind. Deeply hating your social anxiety. Issac sat behind a very large old wooden desk leaning to give a handshake which you took. "H-hello sir," you mentally head no (skull) smacked from the very shaky handshake even keeping your eyes down. "Hello sweet one," he leaning back after the shake. "SO, WHERES ORION, ISSAC," Papyrus asked from yer offal introduction to change topics.

"He's in his flower garden it seems his marigolds needed watering he'll be in for dinner," Issac said taking to grab a cane to stand.

Horrortale was never your favorite AU, the awful things that happened in the underground. You wanted to hug Issac watching him slight struggle to stand. Watching others in pain was never your favorite to watch. "Besides, dinner is call friend and sweet one," the now standing Issac said catching you in your thoughts and guiding you an Papyrus out of his office which was held in the library. The three of you headed away wondering on how he knew dinner was ready?

Papyrus leaned over to whisper in your nonexistent ear "Issac has a nose (in which we don't have noses for being skeletons) of a bloodhound and knows when when dinner is ready every time,". You gaze up the tall, very tall skeleton walking with a cane. Issac seemed so wise to you from the stories and fanfics you read to hardly believe who you were walking with.

The coming of a mouth watering smell of dinner came in to very heavily filled dining room. Skeletons here, there, everywhere sat crowding the giant table to very different skeletons that once was only a mix of fanfics, fanart, and much more living an breathing now. Papyrus guided you to the right side which sat next to the head of the table which was Blue surprisingly instead of Sans.

Wait.

Where was Sans???

You sat next to Papyrus and to Swapfell Gold Sans in a seems very expensive red blouse and holding a expensive very red wine. Gulping, to clasping yer hands underneath between your legs. "HELLO MY LADY," Edge called silencing the table letting your skull lift to the very staring eye lights. "Oh, this is the goddess you all hid," Gold Sans said apparently appalled for not seeing you. "Shove it your," Red tried to input with a quick slap to back his skull. "MANNERS BROTHER, THEIRS A LADY AT THE TABLE," Edge imputed to Red overly rolling his red eye lights. Some of the table chuckled with you staying quiet holding your skull down fixating on the well placed ziti. You felt your mouth water and from the rambunctious table of males.

"GO ON MY LITTLE LADY MY FINEST ZITI IS ALWAYS A GO TO MEAL FOR NEW GUESTS," Edge irrupted your already fork filled mouth. "Oh, will you lay off the sugar skull," Cash shouted at the end of table by Honey and Black. You blush, going back to the delicious meal of a lifetime.

Edge gave a casual scuff to the taunting Cash. His brother Black seems giving little interest and looking his cellphone, Honey just eating silently at the end.

The room fell into a cacophony of talking, eating, and the appointed family feel. You gazed around the table watching Red laugh at his brothers antics, Blue sharing wine with Swapfell Gold Sans, the steady quiet conversation between Swapfell gold and red Papyruses. "ORION YOU MADE IT," Papyrus said catching you looking all around the table.

A pudgy now Horror Sans came in dirt covered overalls and handmade straw hat covering a knowing crack he had. Horror Sans seemed so happy and different in some way. He took a seat next Issac with a empty seat which could mean Sans sat their.

Where was the skeleton??

"Hello friends," Orion said proudly. He reminded you of your father in away. The Horror brothers were bringing in a family gathering like Thanksgiving feel to the table. It made you warm inside that they were happy and carefree from the horrors of there used to be horror Au.

The skeletons gave welcomes and hellos, then going back finishing their meal. "Pumpkin where's ole vanilla," Orion called sipping some water. You glance to Papyrus to seem it was nickname for him, holding a chuckle for the name. "WHERES HE'S ALWAYS IN ORION, UP IN HIS LAB," Papyrus said huffily looked at the empty seat.

Was Papyrus and Sans not close?

"That ole vanilla always working," Orion chuckled and looking at his brother finishing his meal. Issac whispered something to Orion and then he started eating. Must be a food thing you wonder? "OH ORION, WE HAVE A NEW SKELETON FOR YOU TO MEET," Papyrus said catching the eye lights and all around conversations at the table. You sheepishly wave at Orion with him giving a look at you and taking his straw hat off. "Well, well, a little one is she and another mouth to feed," he joyfully said.

Another mouth?

You wave at the big broad skeleton, Orion was surely built and thick for skeleton from a horror au. "H-hi I'm E-Emily sir," you say to the very smiling skeleton. "Welcome little hummingbird and welcome to the Skeletal Home,". Orion was so much warmth and feeling of protecting you. It strangely filled you of something in a way.

A well placed clearing of throat caught you and the filled table. It was Blue. "Sorry about cutting your introduction Orion, but I think Emily needs help with settling in our skeletal abode," Blue said smiling over to you very blue eye lights. "Your right Blue Jay as always," Orion chuckled as old man would. The skeletons were gonna help get you settled in the very big house. Then soon, paying back them if needed so from their help.

Blue gave a smile and talked to about the rules and the all around dos an don't's of the skeletal home like Sans did earlier. It seemed Blue was very ahold of the financial and works around the home. He seemed so smart too. "Now, tomorrow at around 11:00 sharp Edge and Issac will take to get home necessities," Blue said to the appointed very grinning Edge and somehow flaunting to a annoyed Papyrus.

What is it with Edge and Papyrus?

Do they have rivalry somehow?

After dinner, you headed for the night. You felt welcomed, but something was off. Snuggling in your bed looking the window, you wearily knew this wasn't a fanfic of lifetime.

To what was really going on?