Chapter One: Sans Fangirl

All you remembered was sleeping peacefully away in bed. Curled around plushies, pillows, and your little black cat Prince of Darkness (yes, that's his name) the day before work. Not waking in some dingy hospital room hooked up to the galore.

The first sense was your waking up to overwhelming of strong disinfectants and beeping. Your head pounded to hearing beeping of monitors an maybe a tv. Somehow opening up your eyes to the normal silhouette of a bland cream and green room. A tv was on of some silly cartoon, the curtain was open to the right with a bright light knowing the door was open; you felt scratchy in whatever gown and grippy socks they put you in.

How you get here??

Did your apartment catch fire, did something happen?

It slightly panicked you, pulling up to a sitting position breathing heavily with the appointed nose oxygen tube and over abundance of IVs hooked to you. The worst was seeing your arm, but no skin just bone. Wait, bone. Did you burn to death. Sweat started to appear looking at your once fleshy arm and taking account of the other arm. Sliding of the white itchy comforter to seeing bone legs to blue grip socks. In one way, it was for real, another a dream you fantasied over your little fandom from Undertale.

Was this real. A dream you overly played and fantasied overly to a extent.

"Oh, your awake miss," a voice said from your overly panicked state. A female nurse walked in wearing pink scrubs, a proper RN badge, and very big smile on her lips. "Where am I," you croaked as not using your voice in years. The nurse went over to the computer propped up by your bed and scanned her badge. "Your at Ebbot City General Hospital sweetie," she said typing probable nurse stuff. Wait, did she say EBBOT.

Like MOTHERFUCKING EBBOT FROM UNDERTALE.

Your head swam in so many miles, to the nurse checking over your vitals, IVs, and overall health. "May I ask some questions sweetie," she asked sitting by your stun face, no skull? You wish you knew what your now skeleton face looked like. Nodding, she smiled taking yer hand upon hers. "Can you tell me yer name and month of your birth please,"? "My name is Emily Frederick and I was born May 4th, 2000," you croaked more, god you hated how yer voice broke. "Well it's nice to meet you Emily, I'm your nurse Carly and will be taking care of you, do remember anything," she asked.

To the blank of any memory of somehow ending up in the world you dreamed, you couldn't place how. So, you shook no for a answer. "I-I don't know, how did I get here," you asked. Carly hummed, "My dear they found you at the side of some highway off the Exit to a busy intersection and was took by ambulance over," she said to your growing eyes or eye sockets.

Your were found by a highway, but usually in your fanfics you wake to a dingy basement to some smoking machine.

Guess, fanfics aren't always a call card for landing in your dream skeletons arms.

You huffed, letting to kneel your skull on your chest to the more questions from Carly. Mostly, if you had family, friends, or where you came from. It kinda tore at your heart (soul) knowing you weren't in the same reality as your dad or mom. The brim of tears stung of not seeing your big sister, Prince of Darkness, your best friend Luca, just all alone. Bringing your knees up to your chest and hugging them close. You were alone.

Carly wiped your blue tears and gave a very big hug knowing that tears were falling. "It's okay sweetie, Mrs. Sky a police officer is here to help you," she said after sobbing into her chest. "O-okay," you stutter with Carly getting up and helping you under the blankets. You watch her leave, making sure the remote was in reach for you an one last hug.

Being alone again to the distant sound of still playing cartoons. A knock came from the door to a bubble looking monster in full police uniform. You question, how it have a face and bubbles form to a perfect female body. Somehow, you will never know. The monster or Mrs. Sky came in looking over a clipboard. "Good day Miss Emily," she said almost bubbly way. "Hi," you mutter pulling back your blanket covered legs to once chested hug.