You listen to me

thatonechick_207 ----> I changed the names cause I thought it would be werid. Also I had to change the personality to match the characters I tried to add some things about you know.

Heather Duke X reader
••••

You and Heather never talked in middle school you guys only ever made eye contact in the hall which Heather would always gave you a dirty look cause of the way you dressed. You wasn't very pouplar in middle school until in the later years when you started hanging out with some preppy girls. Heather pouplar was soaring she was friends with everyone you could think of.

Well when freshmen year came Heather and her friends named Heather became a clique wearing the most expensive and trendy clothes you could think of she was the queen bee right hand she was the second most popular girl in school. You on the other hand wasn't to pouplar you was still talked about probably cause you hanged out with the gay troublemakers of the school always getting in to trouble and chaos following. Heather despised you cause of your messy hair and your sense of style. You and Heather didn't properly meet until senior year where when Veronica joined the Heathers Veronica was your best friend and since she joined the Heathers that mean you seen the more cause Veronica would always following her way back to you and the Heathers following.

But Duke looked at you differently she didn't give you much as a dirty look as she used to. She would hid her face in a book with her face with a tent of red on it. But her friends hated you Chandler would always glare at you or shove you in the halls and Mackie would constantly get Ram or Kurt to chase you around school the reason why cause you was gay you live Ohio where a ton of homophobic people live. Duke didnt say a word to you she wouldn't get anyone or herself to pick on you she would always put her face in a book with her face red.

You knew she probably liked you with her face always red and stuttering when she saw you. Well you didn't say anything cause she was popular and didn't want to ruin her reputation she didn't do anything horrible to you so why say anything.

Well after being kicked out or suspended so many times your grades was taking a hit getting Fs on your paper cause of not being there you need a tutor and quick. Well the first girl that offered to tutor you was Duke Heather Duke you was shocked cause it could ruin her reputation for even being around you. But also you would get extra credit for tutoring someone so that could of been the reason. You guys had to meet in the school library and this is what started everything.

•••
Y/n pov

"Ugh damn Y/n can't you miss that tutoring shit my Dad bought me some carts and I thought you would want to get fucked up with me" Jason laughed. "Fuck man I can't miss this I need to get my grades up so I can pass and not have some poor job". Jason only frowned and pulled out a cigarette and lighting it and taking a drag. " Well do whatever makes you feel better just know that it might not help". Jason laughed I kicked him the stomach get laughing some more. " Your a asshole have fun getting lung cancer" I said flipping him off and walking away from him. " You love me" Jason yelled.

I walked in the library surprised to see her sitting at a table reading Moby Dick. "There you are do you know how long I was waiting we was suppose to meet at 4:00 it is 4:20 know.

(I love 420 lmao"

"Damn cool it Babe I set a alarm next time" I sat down waiting for Duke to speak but her face was red. " D-Dont call me that L/n". Her red face was hard to miss maybe there is something there. "So we are doing last names fine I guess I call you Duke" I shot back. Heather rolled her eyes "Such a pillowcase". I laughed at her comment " Whatever you say Heather so what subject we doing". Heather rolled her eyes once again " I bet I could make them go farther" you whispered.

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें