Your mine Y/n

Heather M yandere X reader smut
Damn that's a mouth full and it's going to be fun to write so sit back and enjoy the garbage that is being thrown at you <3

Warning
Murder
Cussing
Talk about cutting people up
Just stuff you find in yandere stories
Rough sex
And BDSM time of shit

Also requested by Thisaccounthbm

I watched as Y/n was on Veronica lap Veronica was kissing up her neck and jaw line. Making me want to break Ronnie neck every second. We are at 7/11 me and Y/n came in to talk about are up coming 1 year anniversary and what we plan to do when all of a sudden that blue bitch stumbled in smelling like weed and beer and then pulled Y/n on top of her and started rambling about Jason and how there relationship ain't working out and how she falling out of love with him like I would give a shit about that but Y/n different she listen to Veronica and the other Heathers problems even got Chandler to open up which is hard to do she has never done that with me or Duke.

I admire that about Y/n she beautiful talented smart and as a heart of gold I'm so lucky to have her while I'm a stuck up bitch that hates almost everyone and ruins people lives. I don't know how Y/n loves me I'm broken shattered just unable to be repaired in a way.

Y/n tried to push Veronica off telling her that she taken and that she only likes her as a friend.

"Please Y/n I had a rough day just a few more minutes I bet Mackie over there wouldn't mind" Y/n turn her head over to me seeing that I had my hands into fist glaring at Veronica Y/n whispered help.

Oh I'm about to break this bitch neck I walked over to them and pulled Y/n off. Fuck off Veronica she already told you no so go the fuck away and take a damn shower you smell like some dirty whore that washed up on the beach.
( what the actual fuck am I writing meh I leave it in I'm bored and to tired to give a shit)

Veronica nodded and got up and walked away. Y/n put her face into my chest and all my anger washed away in a second. Y/n is a drug for me I'm addicted to her I do anything for her I kill for her I have done it before to Ram and Kurt but no one knows about that after they dragged Y/n into the woods at some dumb party and tried to fuck her but luckily Y/n got away and came running to me she was covered in dirt and had scratches on her I lost my shit in that moment and beated Ram and Kurt with a bat then cutting up there bodies and burning them until they where ashs it took me a few days but I did it all for her Ram and Kurt are reported missing but no one knows that there dead. I scattered there ashs along the woods.

Can we please go home Y/n muttered lifting her head from my chest. Of course babe I cupped her face kissing her soft warm lips she tasted like vanilla. She grabbed my hand and walked out of 7/11.

When they got home

When I opened the door and shut it I pinned Y/n to the wall cupped her face so she could look at me in the eye. Who do you belong to I demanded. You Heather I belong to you love Y/n said smirking as my face turn red. Exactly baby your mine I'm sorry that Veronica put her greedy hands onto you. You didn't deserve that love and she didn't even do it right do want me to show you how to do it right I asked her. Y/n eyes looked at me then she nodded.

Y/n pov

I knew the second when we got into the house that this was going to happen and fuck do I love it when she does this to others it might seem she as jealously issues or is possessive but to me this is how love works she showing me that she cares and adores me in every way.

After I nodded my head Mackie started sucking on my pulse on my neck sucking ever so gently I titled my head so she could have more room to lay her love marks onto me. She stopped for a second making me turn my head back at her.

"Do you know why I'm doing this" Mackie smiled. N-no I stuttered out. Everyone needs to know what is mine she said in a flirty tone then going back to sucking on my pulse spot then kissing the red marks that she left on my neck.

Fuck do I love Heather she is perfect in every way she loves me with every breath in her body I wouldnt be surprised if she would kill for me but I know she wouldn't do such a thing.
Heather took my shirt off and picked me up and taking me to her room so she can mark what is hers.

Once we got into the room she laid me down on her bed then kissing down my chest to my stomach. Are you okay with this I want to know before we go further if not please tell me to stop I don't want to make you uncomfortable Mackie asked giving me a kind smile back. "Baby if I was uncomfortable I wouldn't let you get this far so fuck me sense less". Mackie nodded and got off of me and went into her closet and coming back with a strap and handcuffs and walked over to me she looked at me like I prey and she was the predator her lustful eyes roaming over my exposed body she took of her skirt and button up and just leaving her in her panties and bra then shoving her wet panties into my mouth. And handcuffed my hands and laid me back onto the bed.

( Each time I write smut it keeps getting dirty and dirty each time)

Okay just to warn you babe I'm going to go rough so if you want me to stop spit my panties out and tell me Mackie said. I nodded my head and she began. I felt something latex and hard rubbed against my clit. Without a second she rammed it into me making moan into her panties.

Aw do you like that baby. Do you want me to shove the whole 10 inches into you baby Mackie asked. I nodded my head fast and then slowly pushing the whole 10 inches into I moan louder. Does my fuck toy like it do you like it when I taunt you dirty slut Mackie asked. And me nodding my head and throwing my head back. Mackie grunted in my ear fucking me so hard the bed squeaked then Mackie slapped my thigh instantly making me about to cum. Aw does my cum slut need to cum she taunted.

It is 2:00 am in the morning and I'm writing smut anyways this was my first time writing some rough smut so I do apologize if it is not to someone liking or if it ain't good.

Unedited