Mi amor

I have one full slushie and zero ideas so get ready for garbage.

Also requested by FruitBowelOfGay

Also just a head up this is yandere Heather Duke you are currently dating Heather Chandler.

Modern AU

•••••

Another day comes more hell see I'm currently dating the most pouplar girl in school. She very different then my last partners she not really a good girlfriend she very toxic I guess that the word to suit her. See I never questioned her behavior cause if I did i would get slapped in the face or I get shit throw at me. So I stayed quiet not wanting to cause any problems with her.

( Shout out to my last relationship with my ex)

And she had alot of issues when it came to her getting stoned and drunk every night.

But last night was the last straw Ram and Kurt were hosting this big party cause we won against are rival football team. So everyone was showing up with alcohol weed you name it. And the Heathers and Veronica begged me to go to the party I agreed and know we were about to get in my girlfriend car to go to the party.

I call shotgun I yelled and running to the car like a child. Not going to happen Y/n Chandler growled and glaring at me all the Heathers and Veronica looked away not wanting to see what would happen. Why not it just a seat why can't I sit in it I asked very confused. Heather scoffed and rolled her eyes "Well dumbass Veronica going to sit there so move and sit back with Duke and Mackie".

"No it is fine Heather Y/n can have the seat I don't have a issues with sitting next to"- It not a question it a demand did you have a brain tumor for breakfast Heather interrupted Veronica and going into the driver seat.

Hey it going to be okay why do you even stay with her she treats you like shit Duke asked me with a warm smile. I wipe the forming tears from my eyes and turned my head away from Duke. I know she likes Veronica it very obvious I squeaked out.

Duke hugged me squeezing the air from my body I could smell her expensive perfume on her clothes.

GET IN LOSERS OR AM I LEAVING YOU GUYS ! Chandler yelled. I hurried and got in the car I was in between Mackie and Duke. I pulled my phone out a scrolled through tik tok while Duke took pictures of her self and Mackie was just playing subway surfer I looked up to see what Veronica was doing and my heart dropped Veronica had her hand on Chandler thigh and Heather was blushing and biting back a smile.

I looked at Duke my eyes widen and about to break into tears and pointed at them. Duke moved her head and saw it too and Duke poked Mackie to get her attention and showed her the same thing. That's so messed up Mackie whispered to me and Duke.

Break up with her Y/n before she does it to you and makes you have the reputation of Dumptruck.
I- I just c-cant I love h-her to much I stuttered out. They nodded and pretended everything was fine.

Later

I followed Chandler and Veronica to the woods to confront them about it I couldn't believe my best friend and my girlfriend would ever do this. As I walked behind them at least 15 feet away from them. I thought I could hear another foot steps on the cold winter ground but shrugged it off as a bunny or a dumb animal.

I hide behind a bush waiting for them to start doing the deed to then confront them so they can't just make up a lie. I watched sadly as Heather started to undress and Veronica sitting back enjoying it. Then I saw them they look frighten I thought they could of seen me but there heads where turn in a different direction.

Then a second a figure jumped out of the woods holden what looked like a hunter knife. Veronica getting up backing up then the person ran at Veronica punching her in the chin making her stumble. As Heather stood in horror scrambling to get her clothes back on. The person stabbing Veronica in the stomach over and over again until Veronica looked like she had Heather signature color.

Please don't hurt me I haven't did anything wrong Heather in tears and on her knees begging for misery. The person slightly turn there head and still looking at Heather. The person didn't care not in slightest the person then grabbed Heather by her hair and took the blade and slowly cutting Heather throat.

This person must of hated her cause she gave her a slow painful death. Heather fell to the ground choking on her own blood and then finally giving up.

The person stepped back dropping the knife and taking off the mask and revealing it to be Heather Duke. You can come out know Y/n I can see you your not that clever Duke said and I slowly stepping close to her.

Why did you do this Heather why did you kill them I yelled at her. I did this for you babe Heather didn't love you she treated you like shit but me I love you until I die mi amor~.