Figured it out

3rd pov (With this, it's complete, but I'll still take requests.)

It's not often that Accelerator gets migraines, but it has certainly become far more common and often with the required cords that connect him to the Misaka Network being connected directly to his head, which is not horrible, but the spot where they connect can ache something fierce sometimes and sometimes just the presence of the Network feels like a tremendous weight on his head, but he has steadily grown used to it, despite everything. The albino is more than aware that adjusting to pain this way is not likely very healthy, but he refuses to take those damn pills when he doesn't need to, since it cuts into his time with the others as well as makes him vulnerable in a way he's still working on being ok with.

Touma and Mikoto are being careful around him, he knows they are, is well aware they caught him in the middle of a migraine a couple of weeks ago after school let them out early, and he knows he had acted strangely and had at least a few times winced when Last Order, Worst or Index got too loud, but he could not help it and they had obviously caught the motions, so they've been watching closely, trying to figure out what he was hiding from them. Honestly, he's not really certain why he's hiding the migraines from them - perhaps because there is really nothing to do to stop them beyond medicating and resting, which means the others will only be able to watch him in pain, barely able to help - but he knows damn well that he's not going to just give up at this point, because he doesn't half ass things. Of course, whether they will let him get away with it is another matter entirely.

Mikoto and Touma both head out for school, Index, Worst and Last Order trailing out after them, Accelerator watching them all from his place on the couch, prepared to close his eyes and get some sleep, knowing it won't do anything since he's more mentally tired than physically, but still. Yomikawa had already gone into school since she had to grade a few students still on their physicals, some of whom are early risers, and Yoshikawa had finally gotten herself a job - some sort of info broker or something - and so she had been gone since midnight to gather information for some group or another, with her hacking skills and secrecy, it's not surprising. The albino himself has no jobs from the city today, though that isn't true of the next few days afterwards, but he'll take what he can get since he's almost done repaying the damned debt he made because of the City's actions in the first place, and then he can find an actual job or something, maybe become a barista or a damn waiter or something, simple and easy. Maybe something not on his feet though, now that he thinks about it.

Accelerator drifts off easily enough on the couch, sleeping peacefully, while Touma and Mikoto gruel through school work, same as Last Order who's actually bored from the simple work, Yomikawa, Index and Yoshikawa working as hard as they can, all enjoying themselves, while Worst hangs out with some of her friends from work, glad they actually like her for her and nothing else. There's nothing wrong with the day, a light sprinkle starting shortly after noon, which wakes up the pale teen on the couch of the shared house, whereupon opening his eyes he closes theme with a groan of pain and regrets waking up at all, the light from the lamp too much for him, dots dancing across his vision like a horrid puppet show. He'd give anything to have something cool on his head, to have something warm to soothe the ache, bone deep, where the cords connect to his head, to just have someone there who could soothe him, pet his hair and everything, which he is not as unfamiliar with as he used to be, but still is not something he's used to.

Accelerator rolls, trying to hide from the light, well aware that nothing will really help him except for a washcloth that's cool on his head, and maybe some smaller heating packs against his head, and the presence of someone else would be nice, as long as they were quiet, but none of those are going to happen, because he's not getting up, his legs won't hold him at this point, so no washcloth or heat packs, and no one else will be home for at least a few hours yet, so no one to soothe him either. He has his phone, he could call one of them or even text, but that just seems so much for something so simple. Of course, if he's going to do it, he might as well do it soon, or else none of them will be able to do anything, given Yomikawa's lunch break ends soon. With a lot of fumbling - lots of it - he finally manages to grab his phone, squinting at the screen, before lowering the brightness, easy enough to do that much. He scrolls through and finally finds the contact labeled 'Nag Mom' since she gets on him so honestly. (Not even getting into the ones labeled 'Drunk Mom' - Mizusu was embarrassed once she realized who he was and what she had done to him -and 'Night Mom' since Yoshikawa always sees him at least once at night.)