Kids, huh?

3rd pov

It had been another week, with several therapy sessions with Heaven, Last Order getting into a school, Worst getting a job at a bar - they really weren't going to object or stop her from that - and the rest either going to school or doing small jobs - not from the dark side - in order to finish repaying the damn debt he still owes the fucking shit hole of a city after destroying buildings so damn much on the 30th. With a grumble, Accelerator stumbles in tired from another job, only to blink as he finds the rest of the family already back and all still up, despite it being a fucking Tuesday and on top of that, a 9 o'clock on said Tuesday.

There is school the next day, so Last Order at least is asleep, if for no other reason than she can't fucking mange to stay awake for very long and Worst has a shift at the bar - she honestly loves her job, and the people she works with, which is the only reason they're letting her keep the job, well that and the entire place known she is Accelerator's Sister in someway and now fear his wrath if anything happens, though the owner is much less wary and treats him like a damn kid when he comes in - so she isn't there either, but Touma, Mikoto, Index, Yomikawa and Yoshikawa are all in the living room, gathered on the couches, watching something with extreme interest, but it doesn't sound quite like a movie or tv show, so curious, the albino moves closer as quietly as possible, only to blush at what he sees.

Yomikawa has a habit of recording anything she finds interesting and anything with the albino himself in it since he so rarely acts human outside of their small group, so any chance she got, she recorded him and this just so happens to be one of the numerous ones she has for him helping out a kid in one way or another, while their parents either acted normal because they didn't know who he was or acted like he might be a plague or monster and left as quickly as possible. It's not like he would hurt kids - the Sister's don't really count since they were at least middle school aged and he only started hurting them later on, simply killing them quickly in the beginning - since they have done no wrong, so he sees no reason to hurt them let alone disturb them since they are the only truly innocent things in this damned City, unless they are dragged into the darkness.

The video is pretty clear, with Accelerator standing with his crutch, his focus on someone else, in the middle of a sentence, bits of a playground able to be seen in the corner though the main focus is on the albino himself. "-you better not get hurt you stupid brat, I don't want to listen to Yomikawa bitch at me for that." He looks exhausted, the darkness in his eyes here much easier to see, so this is obviously before the entire thing in Russia, meaning he might have snuck away from GROUP in order to be there or perhaps something.

Accelerator shifts on his crutch, and goes to move, whether towards Last Order or to a nearby bench, is unclear because he stops before getting more than an inch in his shift, looking as if he jolted before he gives a slow blink, before turning his head down, obviously looking at something. The camera shifts as well, easily showing a young kid, a little boy, maybe 4 in age, has grabbed onto his pants leg and tugged. The albino shifts awkwardly so he can face the kid, which gives a look at his entire face, the bags under his eyes, as well as the darkness locked up and carefully hidden, though not removed. "Something I can help you with, pipsqueak?" His voice is smoother and almost gentle, clearly he's trying for the kid, though only so much since he is still of the darkness and softness, affection, things like that are considered weak, which he can not afford to look at the moment.

There's a sniffle and the kid shifts, rubbing at his face, before holding his arms up in a universal signal for ' pick me up' that has the teenager shifting on his feet, obviously trying to decide something, before kneeling down since he can't really pick the kid up with his crutch, so he does the next best thing. With a small, soft look on his face, though he also looks extremely awkward, the albino opens his free arm, crutch stretched out to the side, and the kid dives forward, tiny arms wrapping around his neck, sobs just barely heard, but the albino is still careful, gently wrapping his arm around the kid, his hand resting in his hair as he attempts to calm him down, not saying anything but not pushing the boy away either.