Index ll ep 7 & Endymion

3rd pov (Alright bitches, here's where I fuck shit up for the first time. The 7th episode came out before Accelerator's side series, so it's not in a great place, so I'm going to make it as if it happened after the Esther incident and he's obviously healed from his wounds, but yet to be released. Simple as that. The end.)

The lot of them get comfortable where they are, grabbing a few snacks as they go, buckets, tissues and everything prepared for in case they need them, Accelerator is not looking forward to this because he remembers both incidents and one of them definitely will not get them to leave him alone once its shown, so he hopes to the fuckin devil that its not shown. 

A red haired girl, lugging a huge suitcase behind her, crossing a crosswalk, the white bright against the black, the lighting suggesting it's probably late at night. She takes 2 more steps and then the sound of another - somehow more menacing - footstep echoes out, causing her to stop, the suitcase settling, obviously she's surprised. She looks first to her left and then to her right, turning to face that direction, obviously refusing to back down against whatever enemy she's facing.

"Wait, is that Awaki? Is this what happened to her? You happened?" Touma inquires in surprise, because they really had wondered what the fuck had happened.

"Holy shit, it is her. Dear lord, no wonder she was found in the way she was. Damn, the hell did you do to her?" Mikoto groans, almost laughing because this asshole had caused her some troubles, so she kind of deserves whatever she gets.

"Wait what the hell is this? What fucking time is this!?" Yoshikawa demands, because how the hell did he get out of the damn hospital so late at night when they're supposed to be making sure he does not get hurt, part of which is locking his damn window and everything.

"Fucking hell, I can barely wait to see what this shows us." Yomikawa gives a wide grin, wondering what problem, or such that they're going to be shown, planning to ensure he gets the proper help for all of that, even if he doesn't want it.

"Misaka does not know either, but she has an idea about it. Declares Misaka Misaka, because she only knows about this from the other Sisters and very vaguely." Last Order is clearly trying to recall, but there's just nothing to help her and so she gives up with a shrug, they'll find out shortly anyways. 

There's a bridge a good couple of yards away, street lamps along both sides of the road, trees and buildings on both sides, though the buildings to her right are more glass than brick. The girl's right leg has two straps around it, one on her thigh and the other on her ankle. There's a figure approaching, not quite clear but their shirt is, a white with gray on it. "Well this is pretty lame." He sounds a bit tired, but there's no anger or real judgment against the girl, suggesting he came out here due to a request. Accelerator is approaching, the clink of his crutch almost like a gun being cocked, and he looks tired. "I went to more than a little trouble getting out and it ends up being for what?" His eyes are clear, there's no darkness, controlled insanity or anger.

"What the hell? Why is that the first thing you say? And why do you look so goddamn casual strolling down the street at this fuckin time of night?!" Mikoto demands, because she recalls him saying similar things, but he'd stopped them for the most part, when his view changed.

"I fuckin love you, ya know that? Why the fuck do you look like you just rolled out of bed though?" Touma tilts his head, because the albino's hair looks fluffy as fuck and kind of makes him want to run his fingers through it.

"I was just glad we didn't have to deal with her anymore, but to think she was this wary just because you showed up." Index barely holds in a snort as she watches, leaning heavily on Touma, munching on food.