1

venti has many things.

'things' being good grades, a stable friend group, a healthy mindset, a pretty face, a high popularity at school, a talent in music, decent athletic abilities.

but there was one thing that venti did not have.

and that 'one thing' was money. sure, his parents had plenty of money to share, infact, they were considered pretty wealthy. but its not like they've ever shared it with venti. they always said things like "we earned this money. once you've gone through the living hell known as work then maybe we'll be nice and give some to you."

venti wasn't dumb. he knew most of what his parents said was true, and he supported that. but he was still salty about it. he needed the money and his parents were not helping whatsoever. so he turned to the only option left. the living hell known as 'work.'

_

"sir please! you don't understand! i literally need this job!" venti begged, not that it was working though. it was good that venti had a slight bit of sanity left, because he was very quite literally about to get on his knees and beg.

the man let out a frustrated sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. "okay. fine then. why do you need this job then, venti?" he said this with a smile, not a happy one. but one that says 'i cant fucking do this.'

now that question stopped venti. why did he get this job? because he wanted to prove his parents wrong? that sounds pretty childish.

"i- uh.. i dont know.."

the man rolls his eyes. "thats not good enough. you've been late two times this week, customers have been reporting incorrect orders, and you even called your co-worker a di-.. a vulgar word."

"he threw a tomato at me!"

"it doesnt matter! you are fired. wether you like it or not. theres nothing you can do that will prevent it. im sorry. i hope you find a new job. just.. not here. and also please get off your knees, the floor is filthy."

oh my god. theres no way he just got fired from a fucking mcdonalds.

_

"venti.. can you please speak your actually scaring me."

venti looks up pathetically from his food, faking a sob "kazuha.. i got fired from a mcdonalds. a mcdonalds. im gonna be the fucking laughing stock of the school.."

kazuha shrugs. "probably. but thats your fault. maybe you should've actually put effort. now you're going to fail school and die alone."

"kazuha you're supposed to be comforting me."

"okay." kazuha takes a sip of his juice. he doesnt actually seem to care, he was just messaging on his phone, not even bothering to make eye contact with venti.

venti mumbles, taking a bite of his lunch "im just saying. do you really not have anyone that needs help and is willing to pay a decent amount of money for it?"

"no, i dont. maybe you should ask the others in the groupchat."

venti whines "im not asking them! everytime i type in that group chat i feel a part of my dignity dying."

kazuha scoffs, slumping in his chair "then suffer i guess.. dont come crying to me once you live in a trashcan when you grow up."

"wow. you are actually so mean. arent you supposed to be mr. nice guy?"

kazuha rolls his eyes, standing up from his seat "yeah. but not to you. anyways, i'll see you whenever."

venti loudly groans "bye."

_

anemhoes
members : ventiiapplepie, mrniceguy, mrmeanguy, inbestigator, windywirl

ventiiapplepie: guys. i need help.

mrniceguy: okay

ventiiapplepie: im like.. really poor rn and i just got fired from fucking mcdonalds. jdbsk

mrmeanguy: lol

ventiiapplepie: NONO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. I NEED MONEY. LIKE.. RN.

mrmeanguy: lol

ventiiapplepie: omfg. if any of you guys or if you know anyone that needs help and is able to pay a DECENT amount of money then plslsl mssg me. (aether i know you know somebody. you're friends with everybody. @windywirl)

windywirl: ill check..

ventiiapplepie: ily

_

dms between @windywirl and @ventiiapplepie

windywirl: psssst venti, i found somebody, his names xiao. he's in your science and maths class.. i think. he needs help with babysitting with his little sister so i'll give you his number. its *********

ventiiapplepie: aether omg ilysm ksjsksn marry me

windywirl: no

ventiiapplepie: i hate you

_

omg omg first chapter is done are you guys proud of me dkhsm..

alsoo if needed

windywirl: aether
ventiiapplepie: venti
mrmeanguy: scaramouche
mrniceguy: kazuha
inbestigator: heizou

alrightt thats it, its kinda short which im not very proud of but erm. uh. oh well..

ai~