(Chapter 8)

Chapter 8

SnowPaw woke up and didnt see Forest anymore, so she went outside The camp, since all The other cats were asleep.

When SnowPaw got out she wanted to go near The twolegs, she didnt know Why, but ran off.

When she came to The end of The forest she saw a small BOX, she got closer and smelled something.

She smelled Forest!

She'd instantly Get inside and When she was inside, There was no Forest! Only his smell!

She saw a bowl and got closer, but When she was about to see What was inside, she heard a bang and felt that the BOX she was in got lifted up and moved!

SnowPaw panicked and smelled on the thing inside the bowl, it looked like rabbitpoop! But she smelled something Else, not knowing What Else to do she'd start eating.

She woke up by the BOX opening. She thought she smelled something...

Twolegs?! She thought and then, she got picked up and brought into a place with a bowl with that food, and water! There was a wierd nest that was purple inside. She heard the small door close and a stick came on.

SnowPaw looked around herself in the small BOX and saw that it was made of some sort of metal thing, she'd try to Get out, but it didnt work.

«Hey!» a white cat Said and she jumped and hit her head. «Huh?» she Said and looked at the other BOX beside hers.

«Hi, Im Daisy, hbu?» the white cat had a flower on her ear and had some sort of collar around her neck, kittypet! SnowPaw thought and growled.

«Hey, Im harmless, Whats your name? I wont Ask 3 times.» Daisy Said and rolled her eyes.

«Her name, is SnowPaw.» a cat Said who SnowPaw never could've gotten wrong of.

It was her mother.

«Mom!» she screeched and looked around the twolegnest and after a minute or two she found her mother. Her mother's fur was white, but it was all dirty and not washed.

«SnowPaw, dear, your Okay!» Her mother Said and SnowPaw saw tears falling down.

«SnowPaw? I thought it was Crystal. Anyways, Its about time you found your small one, Brook.» Daisy meowed.

Im sososo sorry for not updating! I have been so busy with school!