𝟥𝟤 | 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖱

Start from the beginning

liked by cici.cardash and 271 others
actafool.sage   Sending u niggas to yo maker bout this one ⚠️

cici.cardash   😭😭 love you baby 🫶🏼
   actafool.sage   love you more ❤️

______

"I'm nervous," CiCi nervously chewed on her bottom lip as Sage opened the passenger door for her. "What if they don't like me?"

He stood in the doorway, running his hands over her thighs to soothe her. "You already met my pops, now all you gotta meet is my mama side of the family."

"I got some messy ass aunties but who don't? My grandma cool and my uncle is too. They kids a little aggy but you'll love 'em because you love babies. You'll be cool, aight? I'm right here witchu so ain't none gone happen."

"Imma be good?" She repeats his words, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Fasho. Gimme a kiss," He demands as his hand grips her neck, pulling her into passionate make out session. "Lemme spit in yo' mouth."

"Bae! Not out here!" She tries to pull back but he doesn't let her. Tilting her head back, CiCi sticks her tongue out as Sage releases a trail of spit into her mouth before locking their lips again.

"Now bring yo' fine ass on." 

CiCi nerves didn't calm down but she did feel better knowing that Sage would be by her side. It also was good to know what she was walking into. Messy aunties, a cool uncle, stable grandmother, and bebe kids wasn't hard to work with.

"Who is it?" A sweet voice was heard from the opposite side of the brown door after Sage knocked. His hand held onto hers, squeezing it from time to time to calm down her nerves.

"Man, open the door!" Black people could never just say who it was.

CiCi heard the doorknob rattle until it flew open revealing an caramel colored older women. She had two small moles over her left eyebrow and finger waves. The way she smiled when she seen her grandson showed how well she took care of teeth also. If it wasn't for her grey hair, she could me mistaken as in her 30's but she looked to be in her 50's or early 60's. She was undoubtedly beautiful.

"Ah! My grandson is home! Oh, my baby, my baby, my baby. I missed you so much Gari." Faye exclaims happily as her arms fly onto Sage's shoulders. Her excitement never leaves her face when she pulls back and looks over at CiCi. "And this must be the new addition to the family? The girl you can't stop yapping about."

"C'mon mama, you gotta keep that on the down low." Sage shushes his grandmother as he fake side eyes her, looking away from CiCi who was standing awkwardly. "But yes, this my babygirl. CiCi, this is my grandma Faye and mama, this my girlfriend CiCi."

"Hey pretty baby, youn gotta be shy. I don't bite." Faye laughs, opening her arms out for a hug.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." CiCi smiles as she melts into the teddy bear hug. The scent of lavender and expensive Chanel perfume causes CiCi to fight the urge to roll her eyes back. She loved when women especially elders smelled and looked good, it made her want to be them when she met their age.

"Same here. You smell really good," She laughs nervously as she allows the elder women to walk her into the home, Sage following behind them.