CH 5: A Bowl Of Broth

"Zhenzi, why don't you stay home for dinner tonight." Granny Miao asked outside.

Although Miao Sanfeng's attention to this daughter is not as high as that of his two sons, compared to the granddaughters, the affection must be much deeper, and this girl is married well, which makes the old lady very respectable in the village. It's too natural to be willing to treat her better.

Jiang Dazhen's husband, Meng Chuanping, is a worker in the county machinery factory, and is a fourth-grade worker with very senior qualifications. His monthly salary is 52.8 yuan. In this era, workers with the same income are much more popular than cadres. It is settled monthly, but the wages of workers are settled daily. As long as you work for 25 days in a month, you can get the full salary for this month. If you are willing to endure hardships for the remaining days, you can earn more make some money.

Meng Pingchuan's parents are also county workers. The family's wages are very high, and the supply of rice, flour, grain and oil is sufficient. They don't have to worry about food and clothing, and they can also help their relatives in the countryside.

Meng Pingchuan had another wife in front of her, but unfortunately she died of dystocia during childbirth, leaving behind a daughter who is ten years old this year.

Jiang Dazhen graduated from junior high school and worked as a temporary worker in the textile factory where Meng Pingchuan's mother worked. His mother thought that her son had been single for so many years, and it was nothing. She matched with her son.

Excluding being older and leaving a child behind, Meng Chuanping is really a good match. Jiang Dazhen agreed without thinking about it. In the second year of marriage, she gave birth to a son. I can't be happy, I have established a firm foothold in the Meng family, even if the old couple knew that the daughter-in-law would sometimes send something to the mother's family, they would turn a blind eye.

 "Don't eat, I'm here to deliver things today. Meng Xue is still young, but he can't do without people."

 Jiang Dazhen knows the situation at home. The food of the production team is divided once in the middle of the year and again at the end of the year. There is still more than a month left in the distribution of food, and it is the time when the family's food is the most scarce. I am afraid that the whole family is still waiting for her father's subsidy next month. If she stays, the food for a few nieces may not be enough. have eaten.

"It's getting late, I should go too." Jiang Dazhen kissed his nephew in his arms, and put him into the arms of his sister-in-law, "Remember what I just told you, think about Da Ni and the others.

After finishing speaking, he got off the kang, patted his buttocks, carefully arranged the folds of his clothes, opened the curtain and walked out.

Jiang Laidi watched her little aunt leave, and reached out to grab her.

"Hey, my good nephew can't bear to miss my aunt anymore. It's okay. Auntie will come to see you some other day." Jiang Dazhen looked at her little nephew's limp little hand reaching out to her, and her heart was so soft. This nephew really has a fate with her, comparable to two The two of my brother's family are much more pleasing.

After all, Jiang Laidi was small and weak, so she had no way to drag Jiang Dazhen back, so she could only watch her go away.

Gu Dongmei was a little puzzled, why did she feel that after sister-in-law left, her precious son lost all energy, lying listlessly on top of her, motionless.

"Are you sleepy?" Gu Dongmei said to herself strangely: "Why don't you coax him to sleep first, or when Dani and the others come back, you may have to wake him up again."Jiang Laidi's eyes lit up. He has been in a daze for the past few days after his rebirth, and he hasn't seen his four sisters properly yet, and he doesn't know how they are doing now.