CHAPTER SIX: THE CATWALK QUEEN 👑

👠👠👡👡👗👗👢👢

DISCLAIMER :
THE FAMOUS FASHION BRANDS NAMED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE USED FOR CREATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. THESE BRANDS RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

THANK YOU.
**********************

PARIS FASHION WEEK, FRANCE

places! the show is about to start!
show a look, have a look or
give a look

Fashion is the art,
Designers are the gods
Models play the role of angels in the dark

places!
no one, ugly
allowed

fashionista...
👠👠👡👡👢👢

the tall, statuesque women walked with their poker-face on wearing the latest designs from the powerful French fashion  conglomerate, LVMH. it is the much-anticipated, most awaited spring collection in which the most popular, well-off and influential figures across the globe ranging from socialites, fashion magazine editors, vloggers and korean girl and boy groups gather in one venue in time for the hot-topic and paparazzi favorite time of the year--- the Paris fashion week.

world renowned luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Celine, Fendi, Tiffany&Co and Bvlgari, to name a few--- joint forces to launch such a glamorous event. nakaka-bulag ang kinang ng mga mamahaling alahas na suot ng mga nagtatangkarang modelo na parang mga buhay na mannequin sa kawalan ng emosyon habang naglalakad sa ibabaw ng entablado. nakaka-lula din ang disenyo ng kanilang suot na mga damit at sapatos na ang halaga, pwede nang ibili ng bahay at lupa.

but that's just the tip of the ice berg, though. ang mga naunang modelo ay patikim lang sa isa pang modelo na syang topic ng bawat fashion show sa taglay nitong alindog at ganda. ang napaka-gandang dilag na ito ang talagang inaabangan ng madla.

after the opening walk models are done with their show, the lights in the venue went off. dama ang anticipation sa buong paligid at kita ang kislapan ng mga flashes ng cameras. the light coming from the smartphone flashlights look like twinkling stars.

you're the man, but I got the
I got the power
You make rain,
but I make it,
I make it shower

You should know
I'm the one whose in control
I'll let you  come take the wheel
long as you don't forget

who got the power...

the spotlights focused on the tall figure of a dazzling woman, whose about six feet in height---wearing a black Loui Vuitton asymmetric dress. her hair is done in a slider back bun, paired with a south sea pearl drop earrings from Tiffany & Co. on her left wrist is a diamond studded Bvlgari watch and on the right is a bracelet laced with ruby and emerald precious stones. her make-up is a stunning job by the famous Jeffree Star---with that sinfully red lips graced by a liptint the color of pure, red wine. and to finish her runway outfit is a limited edition LV neon mule heels of silver and black color.

her whisle-bait figure and toned body is flaunted right before the audience very eyes. the dress hug her body like second skin---her ample boobs and tiny waist made the men drool and the women envious. her sexy hips swayed as she grace the runway with her fluid-like gait.

taas-noo ang napakagandang dilag na walang kangiti-ngiti habang naglalakad. huminto ito sa gitna, nilagay ang kamay sa bewang at umikot. parang na-engkanto ang mga manunuod at nahipnotismo sa mabilog nitong pang-upo.

"ladies and gentlemen, the finale-- and the stunning star of the night, Dulcinea El Cano!"
******************

umugong ang masigarbong palakpakan at napatayo pa ang ilan. pagkapasok nya sa backstage, agad syang inasikaso ng glam team nya.