~Blueberry Bagels~

Sorry this sucks LMAO it's just a filler, I was unsure how to introduce the girls and this is what we get from my poor ass planning.  

Marie felt something dig into her chest, slowly she opened her eyes and looked up at the window above her. She could see the faint glow of the morning sun shining through. Slowly she lowered her black eyes, the widened at the sight.

Wendy's head was nuzzled into her almost bear chest, her shirt must have road down from all the movement. Annmarie felt her heart quicken and her body heats up. The safety pillow was nowhere in site, it must have been tossed around. Slowly so as not to wake the girl Marie attempted to move, but she found that quite tricky as her legs were tagged with Wendy's and her left arm was under Wendy. 'Shit," Marie thought as she brainstormed ways to move without waking the dark-haired girl.

She came to the conclusion quickly that it wasn't something that was possible. She used her right hand to shake Wendy a bit, which in turn caused her to shoot up quickly. "What?" Wendy hissed.

"You were sleeping in my boobs!" Marie whisper yelled. Wendy's eyes widened as her blue eyes darted down to Maries slightly fallen-down shirt, her whole left boob would be out in the open if it weren't for her bra.

"Shit I'm so sorry," had there been any light in the room Marie could see Wendy's bright red face. Wendy turned around to search for the lost pillow, she found it all the way over by the closet door. "How did that even get over there?" She asked with a slightly awkward laugh.

"Shut....up," Nichole said from her bed, she was still asleep it seemed. Both girls burst out into silent giggles.

"Well good night Mimi," Wendy said with a yawn as she placed the pillow back between the two. She turned around so that all Marie could see was the knot of black hair. "Good night Deedee," Marie whispered as she felt herself fall into the void of slumber.

Nichole made sure the girls were up only 3 hours after they had re-fallen asleep. It was now 9 a.m. and the older girl was up and getting ready. She wore a sunflower yellow sweater with a white flower on the front and some black jeans. "Get up girlies!" Nichole sang as she brought up some bagels and cream cheese. "I don't know what you like Marie but here are some bomb-ass blueberry bagels with cream cheese, so get up."

"Food!" Marie said sitting up inhumanly quickly, "Oh thank you Cole I love you!" She eagerly took the plate of food and scarfed down the bagel. Wendy still snored on despite the loudness of Nichole and Marie getting ready and the bright light.

Marie was dressed in a white sweater and a black skirt, and she pulled her long black hair into a claw clip. "I'm very much channeling librarian today ladies."

"A pretty librarian though," Mumbled Wendy as she threw herself back down on the beanbag. Marie once again felt her body go hot and her heart beating at an inhuman quick pace. "I'm tired!" Wendy moaned out, which didn't help Maries currently speeding heart.

'Get yourself together Marie, what is this? Your parents die and now you're a blushing baby?' Marie thought to herself, it made her sad, she had forgotten all about the death of her parents she was so caught up having fun with Wendy and Nichole. How could she be so heartless? To forget something so horrible, something she caused!

These thoughts were quickly forgotten once again when Wendy pulled her down to sit next to her on the beanbag. Wendy nuzzled herself into her arm just as she had with Stan at Tweek and Bros. Marie's dark eyes widened at the gesture. 'Geez Wendy, what are you doing to me? Good God.' she asked herself. Never before had she been affected this way, not even when she was under the body of her long-time crush.