𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝟑.𝟎𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

Days have passed and true to his words Stiles had been helping Alexandria with her powers and her wolf self though they haven't been doing much of actual learning they have just gathered information though this night was different as Stiles drove ...

Days have passed and true to his words Stiles had been helping Alexandria with her powers and her wolf self though they haven't been doing much of actual learning they have just gathered information though this night was different as Stiles drove both of them somewhere quieter.

"Now why was this a good idea?" Alexandria questioned the Stilinski teenager hugging her jacket stealing one of Derek's watching him set his things down around them but she couldn't let her curiosity settle.

"Hey do you want to help your powers strengthen or do you want to stand around and ask questions?" Stiles looked up from the dummy he was setting up seeing the hybrid question his abilities as a teacher.

"I want to strengthen my abilities but in case you have forgotten there's a creature that is hunting people in this town and you placed us in the middle of the woods." Alexandria responded with a sigh though she felt like he needed a reminder considering there hasn't really been any stops of the commotions in the town.

"Yeah well- . . . I may have forgotten that." Stiles tried to defend himself before it came to his mind, having him glance around the forest in slight worry considering they were quite deep in. "But it's fine you're here and you can just claw people away."

Alexandria stared at him for a hard moment wondering if he even heard himself speak but after seeing the look on his face she knew that was too hard to believe.

"Stilinski you do understand that we're here because you're trying to help me bring my claws back. I've literally only had it happen twice since I was a kid." Alexandria threw her hands up reminding him of the point of the training she had agreed to.

"Okay is everyone in your family so eager to complain at my request or something?" Stiles leaned on the dummy for support before looking over to Alexandria with a tired look having experienced the same with Derek and Peter.

"Do you really want me to answer that? Because we'll be here for hours." Alexandria placed her hands on her hip staring at him with the same look he was giving her.

Stiles weighed his options wondering what may have been easier but ultimately he knew that it would be easier not to hear the explanation knowing that somehow he'd be the one targeted for that.

"Let's move past that. Look, the point is this is the best place to do it. It gives us enough privacy to do whatever we want without catching the eye of others." Stiles waved her off question as he moved to his bag trying to find what he needed for the start of their lesson.

"Well now Stilinski if you wanted some privacy we could have easily taken this somewhere quieter and comfier." Alexandria smirked leaning on Stiles' jeep seeing him pull out a blindfold letting her mind bring up several jokes she desperately wanted to say.