𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

As the night sky had darken Alexandria made her way back to the motel covered in tears, scars and blood mumbling to herself sobbing thinking about that night that changed everything in her life.

Walking back she didn't focus on anything she didn't focus on the wet roads how she almost fell down several times she didn't even notice the calls from the pack.

"Alex!" Lydia called out to her best friend in horror seeing her state wasting no time rushing to her with Allison following in suit while Stiles stepped back having his breath catch in his throat for a second.

Seeing how she was and thinking of what was happening with all the werewolves had Stiles pale knowing that if everyone was going through their worst nightmares so was Alexandria so without a second thought he rushed to her side as well.

"It was my fault, it was my fault, it was my fault." Was all the three heard from the hybrid in front of them seeing her lost in a trance as she kept telling herself.

"Lex what happened?" Stiles softly asked Alexandria leaning down to her eye level trying to have her focus on him not on what was locking her mind into a bad place.

"It was my fault." Alexandria kept mumbling to herself even after feeling Stiles moved her face so she was looking at them all the only thing that was on her mind was the fire and the screams.

"Your fault? Alex, what are you talking about?" Lydia moved to stand in front of her placing her hands on Alexandria's shoulders trying to pull her back to reality not wanting her to go to the place she saw the werewolves go.

"My family, they died in the fire. It's my fault they didn't get rescued." Alexandria cried, having her shoulders fall as her claws slowly started to sink into her skin. "My aunt could have gotten herself and Cora out of the house instead she stayed because I was scared and my dad, he wouldn't have been in the hospital if he didn't hear me cry. My mom wouldn't have to have left her home or left anywhere that almost became home if I wasn't there. I should have died there, why am I still here?"

As she spoke the three noticed the way she trembled holding back every tear she wanted to shed. It was almost as if she was thinking back to the accident by how she looked off not keeping her eyes set on any of them.

"Alex none of that was your fault." Lydia tried to tell her best friend trying to help her see that she wasn't the cause of any of that but it was so hard to have her listen when all Alexandria could was repeat how she should have been the one who died. "Stiles what do we do?"

"We need heat, that's what would get her attention." Stiles immediately responded looking over to Allison before he focused his attention on Alexandria and Lydia seeing the latter trying to grab her attention.

"Hurry!" Lydia turned to Allison in desperation while she tried to pull Alexandria's hands from her arm seeing she was digging her claws inside which Stiles caught on having him help break her strength.

"There should be a lighter in our room." Allison nodded rushing up the stairs while Stiles stared at Alexandria feeling her flinch at the mention of the lighter having something in his mind click.

"No Allison bring the heater where we pulled Ethan from!" Stiles called out to her instead realizing how fire may make it worse, luckily Allison heard so she rushed to the room hoping to get back on time. "Lex listen it wasn't your fault you were just a kid there wasn't anything you could do about that. You survived because you deserve to live, that's why your family fought for you to live."