𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝟑.𝟎𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅

"So she's a vampire?" Stiles questioned Alexandria days after the attack from the alpha as he drove them both to the school following Scott close behind after they all received a call from the strawberry blonde teenager

"She's a hybrid. Vampire and werewolf." Alexandria huffed at the question after sending a message to her best friend.

"But you're a hybrid." Stiles furrowed his eyebrows staring at the road trying to be careful, well his version of careful at least.

"I'm a born hybrid, sorceress and werewolf. She was a turned hybrid." Alexandria turned to him once again answering a question he had asked days ago.

Hearing her irritation Stiles turned to her, dropping his jaw and because his attention was fully on Alexandria he hadn't noticed he started swerving the car.

"Stiles, road!" Alexandria yelled out placing her hands above him getting them back on the road just as Stiles eyes widened putting his attention back on the road.

Seeing him placing his mind back on focus Alexandria let go of the steering wheel as he apologized, "Sorry but you can't blame me for having at least a hundred freaking questions about this."

"I know I know. Sorry but with this and Lydia finding a body. . . it's just been a lot." Alexandria sighed, focusing on the road feeling her nerves starting to grow and it seemed Stiles did too as he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's been just my mom and me knowing this for years and now that everyone, including the Alphas, know. . ."

Knowing they wouldn't have to bother with other cars on the road that late at night Stiles moved his gaze back to the hybrid longer than he should have but he could just tell the anxiety that was dripping through her.

He's been experiencing that long enough to know.

Though he wouldn't tell her that, at least not yet, so he opted to assure her, "Hey, I get you. Don't worry we'll do what we can to make sure your mom and you make it out of this alpha situation too."

"As long as my mom is safe that's all I care for." Alexandria shook her head meeting his eyes for a moment hearing him remind her of her position with the alphas but the second Stiles' eyes had to go back to the road she messed with her fingers trying to calm herself.

Glancing back at her, Stiles wanted to tell her how she deserved to be protected from the danger that would seek her too because he could tell that Alexandria didn't believe that and what was more upsetting was she had probably been believing that longer than anyone had ever wondered about it.