But as for me, I know I was daddy's little girl growing up. I loved my mom, but I have always been closer to my father. In his eyes I was "daddy's little princess."
Until that horrible morning, when my world was flipped upside down when I lost my father..I can't believe It's already been three years since he left this world. It still feels like yesterday when I found him laid out across the dock, lifeless, cold, with his favorite fishing pole broken next to him.

I had called his phone several times that morning but he never  answered. I let an hour pass before my worry finally got the best of me. Sneaking Coles car keys while he slept, I drove out to his favorite spot at the lake. Something in my gut was telling me that some thing hadn't felt right. The moment I turned off the car and spotted him sprawled out on the old wooden dock, time felt like it slowed down. I felt like I was in a daze, everything in slow motion. I felt the worst heartbreak in history during the longest run to that dock. I don't remember much after I reached him except that he was unresponsive even though I'm pretty damn sure I had screamed several times for him to please just wake up. I don't remember calling for the ambulance or how I even got home. Kaye had told me Cole and two of the paramedics fought with me to get me off of him. I do remember the doctor speaking with us later that evening, letting us know how he had died. 

The doctor said he had suffered from a massive heart attack, a blood clot had dislodged and shot straight to his heart. We never even knew that he had the blood clot in his leg. The doctor informed us that my father had known though. Come to find out, my father had kept us in the dark about a lot of his health issues. The medical records stated he had an enlarged heart which was caused by years of excessive drinking. I believed he never told us because he hadn't wanted us worrying about him. And I don't think he felt like he could stop drinking.

My father's untimely passing unfortunately had occurred  a month shy from my first year of highschool and just a couple weeks from Cole's first year at Virginia Tech. Our father had been so damn proud that he was going to college. But now, our lives hasn't been the same without him.

"Who in the hell do you think we would know that would show up here, Ray?" Kaye's voice quickly brought me back to earth, pulling me away from my depressing inner thoughts. I shook my head watching as she tried peeking through the large dark-tinted window next to the shiny metal doors.

I touched her elbow, gently yanking her away. "How about everyone in this God-forsaken town," I slightly raised my voice at her. Fuck, she knows how stuck up and judgemental  most of the people are. The  bible bangers and so called Christians who judge and despise us sinners. Not being the religious type, I still have to remind those twatwaffels that the good book says, "Do not judge or you too will be judged." And trust me, there's plenty of skeletons hanging in their closets.

Kaye began to snicker at me, which made me even madder. She let out a heavy yet dramatic breath and took me by both arms, leveling her face with mine. "Listen, sis, if we do end up recognizing anybody in there, or vice versa, do you honestly believe anyone is gonna go and gossip about it?" I squinted my eyes and shook my head. " Right. They're probably gonna freak the fuck out—just like you're doing right now!" she laughed only briefly.

I opened my mouth to cuss her ass out, but she placed her finger over my lips to silence me. "Please, Ray, trust me, ok. All those "Christians" who might be in there are gonna go home tonight and get on their grimey hands and knees and pray as hard as they can to their God that they pretend to worship that we don't go around town and tell the other bible bangers how they were in an illegal underground sex club."

I exhaled a long breath that I hadn't realized I had been holding. You know what? She's absolutely fucking right. Why in the hell am I getting myself all worked up over? If someone does  recognize us inside and decided to tell anyone, then they would have to explain why they were even inside of a sex club to begin with.