"I hate repeating myself but you always prove to be stubborn,
Stay away from me as simple as it is but, no you want to prove that yoy are good wife, when I'm done with you this moment, you will stay the fuck away and mind your goddam business." He say snaking his hand around her neck as she find it difficult to breathe,
With his hand around her neck he kicked her legs making her knees to instantly hit the tiles as she whimper in pain.

"I...please malik...i promised to stay away, have me mercy....my neck hurt."falak say trying to remove his hand from her neck but it's like he's made of steel.

"Mercy?
don't you think i was magnanimous toward you to ignored you two days ago when you knock on my bedroom door, i would've pitied you but you don't deserve it, you always think i joke whenever i give warnings right?"he say and throw one of the dishe cover with a hiss as his hand snake up around her jaw pressing it with force to open her mouth.

"Wh...falak try finding her words but his hands have a very deep grip around her cheek as he pour the whole hot jellof rice content into her mouth making 60% of it to pour on her face as she close her eyes shut.

"You want me, malik to eat food prepared by you?
Of all people in this world you,
You are nothing to me but a stupid, useless girl that managed to snake her way through my parents and corned them into marrying me, how cheap can you be?
You have soo much low self esteem that you are too desperate, you can deceive everyone as you can but i can see right through your ugly intentions, this is just the beginning of your misery and the next time you try something like this, i will kill you i promise and if you think I'm joking then i dare you."he say and throw her cheek agressively making her to fall with a thud as she cry.

"Why are you doing this to me?"she sought with a sniff as he sidestep to the living room.

He ignored her question and keep walking to the stairs which annoyed her the more.

Falak feels she's had enough,
She snapped up to her feet and wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

"I'm asking you a question
Malik Munir."she zapped staring at him.

He stopped dead on his spot but didn't turn, perhaps he didn't want to believe that actually came out of her mouth.

"i know you were forced into this marriage but so was i, i didn't wake up one morning and decide to get married we are both tied to this and the least you can do its to treat me nicely, what have i get since i came into your life, humiliation one after the other, I'm a human to, I just want to be a good wife and be acknowledge by you, what is wrong if i cooked iftar for you, it's the first day of Ramadan for the love of God every family spend time together, I'm certain you know this isn't the right way to treat yiur wife especially during this month,
I'm not asking for much malik, i just want to ne treated like a human."falak say as she wipe the tears off her face.

The air dropped to silence after her yell and they both stayed on their spot for good five minutes, his back to her and she sobbing silently waiting for the worst that could meet her that evening.

He turn around slowly his hand stuff inside the sleeveless hoodie he ambled up to her as his steps echo around the sorrounding, there's no doubt she's scared of malik and she knew it but she just stand rooted to the ground.
He came closer and stood a feet away from her, she couldn't look him in the eyes especially when he's this close and running away is impossible either, so she just wait for what hee judgement will be.