Chapter 4: Jarl Ballin The 3rd

I ran down the path slaying wolves and taking ingredients as I see them.
I couldn't wait to speak to the Jarl I have to save those people.

(A/n: I decided to make you the vestage by the way which means your a bit around 800 years old, know the Daedra quite well especially Molag Bal and Meridia.)

I was running down when I saw a giant attacking two woman and a *male?* I can't tell since they're facing away from me.
I decide to run up towards that giant, whipping out my sword which came from the last Ayleid king, my dearest friend King Dynar, it came to me as a gift from him as he died from Molag Bal that bitch with huge titties and abandonment issues.

Meridia was just a bitch and too obsessive.

Anyway, I ran to the giant with my sword and enchant it with fire to then cut its head off cleanly.
Oh yeah they are all females.
Aela: you handle yourself well you would make a decent shield brother.
Y/n: yes, I would
Ria: your quite a handsome one aren't you?
Aela: handsome and strong, perfect husband material, right Farkas?
Yep that man was definitely a female and a Tomboy at that, she is pretty curvy, but she is probably taken or something.
Farkas: hey~
A silence for a solid ten seconds before you realise she doesn't have a good way of words.

Y/n: what up...
Aela: you should join the companions we need a handsome hu- I mean a handsome warrior - I mean just warrior.
Y/n: I will think about it.
Farkas: do me give me a call if you do and I'll treat you more as a simple warrior~
Y/n:*sniffs* *thinking* why do they smell like werewolves? Don't tell me when I cured the companions of Lycanthropy another person decided to inherit it again, I mean I shouldn't be talking because I managed to get vampirism and lycanthropy without losing the other and also having none of the weaknesses.

Y/n waves them off when they were trying to get real close well Aela was, Farkas gave you space so she's cool.
Whiterun guard: Halt, the cities closed for official business.
Y/n: I was at Helgen.
Whiterun guard: come on innnnn.
Y/n: thanks.

I walk through the gates and boy it's beautiful the town is clean the air is nice and there's a family feud going on.
Y/n starts walking up to dragonsreach taking the peaceful city with kind merchants.
???: do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh what am I saying of course you don't.
Y/n: boy...
Nazeem: I own chillfurrow farm you see it's a very respected and well bought business obviously.
Y/n: my brother in Akatosh...
Nazeem: you should come to the farm for some work.
Y/n: boy if you don't shut up I am gonna fold your ass.
Nazeem was not listening, so you decided to be the better man and just go to dragonsreach.

The doors of dragonsreach open and close, as Y/n steps towards the Jarls throne.
Someone tried to stop you so you weaved around them to the jarl.

Y/n: Jarl! Excuse me Jarl!
Jarl Balgruuf: I hope you have a good reason to interrupt my council.
Y/n: yes! Riverwood calls for the your aid.
Jarl Balgruuf: there in trouble too? Irileth!
Irileth: yes my lord.
Jarl Balgruuf: dispatch soldiers there at once!
Irileth: already on it sir.
Jarl ballin: good job lad you sought me out, and that deserves a reward.
He gives you 1000 good pieces.
Y/n: *thinking* I got more money then the empires fundings.
Balgruuf: I have another job for you another for your particular talents, go to farengar for more information.
Y/n goes to farengar and gets him to tell the mission early with his magical expertise, turns out the tomb he raided for fun was what he needed to got too so he gave the stone straight away.
Irileth: there is a dragon siting farengar you need to see the jarl at once, you too handsome.
Y/n: hehehe still got it.
They meet with the jarl while a soldier is explaining his run in with the dragon.
Y/n: was it black and had tiddies?
Whiterun guard: huh?
Y/n: Nevermind continue.
After the explanation you zoomed off to kill the dragon like you did many times before in the past, but little did you you awakened something inside you and it wasn't your rizz.

At the watchtower the dragon came down with force of a godly being to the guards not for you though you fought way worse.
Y/n: come here! Bitch I want that loot!
Dragon:

Y/n: come here! Bitch I want that loot!Dragon:

Whiterun guards:

Irileth looking at Y/n:

Y/n begins to butcher the dragon John wick style, with a pencil

Y/n: alright now that's done I get too- what the fuck.
The dragon starts to disintegrate and a multi coloured light enters you filling you with vigor.
Y/n:oh my god I feel vigorous! More then I did in my prime!
After they said you were the Dragonborn which did not surprise you one bit as you were the Vestage, nerevine, the hero of Kvatch and preventer of the oblivion crisis, now you are also Dragonborn.
Y/n: huh
After going back to dragonsreach to collect your reward buying a house and becoming thane life was good but you now had a destiny to kill Alduin.
Greybeards: DOV AH KIIN!!!!
Y/n: huh?
Dawnguard recruiter: hey you come join the dawnguard to kill the vampire menace.
Y/n: I think... I am gonna do that first, screw Alduin.

Alduins POV~
I felt happy for some reason.
Oh well
Alduin: ODAHVIING STOP TRYING TO FUCK THE MALE DRAGONS!
Odahviing: WHYYYY! I'M HORNY!