Chapter 2: the choice(Hadvar)

I decided to go with Hadvar, Ralof seems nice but the safest most legal option is to go with the nicest imperial you can meet.

I bolted to the door towards Hadvar, Ralof already went inside but Hadvar was waiting for me.
Hadvar: good choice lad.
We got inside safely and shut and locked the door behind us just in case some Stormcloaks would sneak in, but that meant locking more soldiers outside, if the Thalmor are still here honestly couldn't care less if they're killed.
Hadvar: was that a dragon, bringers of the end times?
Y/n: yeah it was a bit to big and fiery to be an overgrown lizard.
Hadvar chuckles, Hadvar: come on let me see if I can get those bindings off.
He takes his dagger from his sheath and saws through your rope bindings.
Hadvar: see if you can find some weapons and armor in here and give the sword a few swings aswell.
He looks at you.
Hadvar: do you have any experience with this sought of thing?
Y/n: I mean my Pa taught me what he could as our great grandfather was a blade grandmaster I think his name was Jauffre,so he taught his son then the next then to me.
Hadvar: you have a Blades ancestry and it's jauffre the one who helped during the oblivion crisis? If they knew that they would have at least gave you a better death or clothes.
Y/n: the rags were used were they? They smelt like a charred skeever.
Hadvar: *laughs* they belonged to a hermit prisoner before we don't wash the rags well so.
Y/n now in his armor holding two swords in each hand swinging them around and doing cool tricks with them flawlessly.
Y/n: I'm ready.
Hadvar nods before opening the gate, and starts cautiously walking down the stairs until we come to a halt.
Y/n and Hadvar hear chattering, Y/n: Stormcloaks...
Hadvar: maybe we can reason with them?
Y/n: I doubt that entirely
Hadvar pulls the chain down opening the gate walking out and immediately gets attacked.
Y/n was quick to defend as he smoothly sliced one's stomach to then spin to impale the other, they both dropped dead.
Hadvar jaw drops to the ground, Y/n: still a bit rusty.
As your roll you're shoulder, Hadvar then walks up to with a dead serious expression to then plant both of his hands on your shoulders to then say "a little bit rusty?"
Hadvar: you could be a respected position in the empire right now if you joined us!
Y/n: nah, I can back here after exploring Tamriel for a very long time, I wonder how my house is doing?
Hadvar: you're retiring at your age, how old are you?
Y/n: Y/A(your age)
Hadvar: the fuck?

Y/n: yesssss?
Hadvar: fine then come on
Hadvar goes to the other gate while you search the Stormcloaks bodies for anything useful.
Hadvar: coming
Y/n: Always *insert cyberpunk 2077 music*
You both continue forward to a hall way where you see more people until the ceiling collapses in the middle of the hallway.
Y/n: well shit, those were some more allies.
Hadvar: come on you can grab some potions in this room.
Y/n: there are more people ahead.
Hadvar: how can you tell?
???: SHIT THIS FUCKING BARREL!
Y/n: see.
Y/n chooses to sneak in while Hadvar walks in casually proning the Stormcloaks to notice him.
Stormcloak: never should have-
The Stormcloak gets cut off by the meanest right hook Hadvar as ever seen, completely breaking the guys jaw knocking his teeth out, the force also reeled the Stormcloaks neck over to the side so hard his neck snapped dying instantly.
Other Stormcloak: WHAT IN THE OBLIVION!
Hadvar: can I adopt you?
Y/n then sidesteps behind the other Stormcloak providing the Heimlich remover then German suplex the guy on his neck snapping it aswell.
Hadvar: *thinking* if I fought him I would a died for real.
Y/n stands over the stormcloaks bodies with one thought "what should I have for dinner?"
Hadvar: did you get captured on purpose?
Y/n: no?
Hadvar: well... grab some potions and let's head out.
Y/n: already did..
Hadvar turns around suddenly.
Hadvar: when?
Y/n: when I was sneaking around I grabbed every potion and alchemical item.
Hadvar: I didn't even see you and you would have had to be in front of me!
Y/n: yes
Y/n goes to the door to leave and walks down even more, Hadvar obviously following.
After a minute they hear sparks flying and smell burning flesh.
Y/n: magic, where does this go?
Hadvar: the torture rooms
Y/n: greaaaat

Torturer: BY the Divines just die already!
Stormcloak: NO YOU MILK DRINKER!
Y/n sprints in and pulls a warhammer from gods know where then pops the Stormcloaks head.
Then he casts calm on the other Stormcloak, rolling his shoulders and doing leg rolls he then pulls a fork and stabs it into the Stormcloaks eye wriggling around a lil bit then he died.
Torturer's assistant: that... was brutal even for a Nord.
Y/n looks at him "was that supposed to mean?"
Hadvar: there is no time, come on!
The torture man whined and bemoaned that he wouldn't believe us that there was a dragon but why would he? It's not there was roaring outside.
Y/n picked the lock on a cage to strip the dead mage, spellbook and gold with some potions and dipped to tunnel with Hadvar and the assistant following.

They see a tunnel leading further underground.
Y/n: damn what's down there?
Hadvar: probably stormcloaks
Assistant: and spiders...
Y/n's face drained of all color earning a surprised look from Hadvar.
Hadvar: what's wrong.
Y/n: spiders oh for Talos I fucking hate spiders.