repetitive.

"heeyyy... this is eddie's house?" richie mumbled. eddie just continued leading the boy in.

richie fell onto eddie's floor, who sighed hard. he was glad his mother wasn't home.

"i need you to get this out of your system before anything."

"systems? like robots? WHAT?!" richie screamed, staring at his hands.

"n— no, rich," eddie sighed, plopping down next to the boy. richie sat up and leaned over, staring eddie directly in the eyes. they were so close that each other's noses were touching. "uh.. i.."

"hmmm..." richie hummed, studying eddie's face. "spaghetti? brooooo, no chingues wey!"

richie licked eddie's face, who spat and screamed, standing quickly and running to the bathroom.

"EEEEWWW!" he screamed.

"WHA— WHAT THE FUCK?! why is that fucking— SPAGHETTI ON THE LOOOOOSE!" richie yelled, crawling over to the door eddie had just exited out of. "gotta.. ma-make.. spaghetti.... tight. tight, night, i think i'll take a nap."

richie passed out on the floor in the entrance way of eddie's bedroom door, who was busy washing his face.

"not only are you disgusting and you had ALCOHOL, you ALSO threw up. AND you have your own germs," eddie ranted as he dried his face with a towel and entered the room, tumbling over richie's body. "wha— richie?" he crawled over to the boy and shook his shoulder. "richiee?"

eddie sighed and pulled richie out of the doorway, lying him down in a comfier part in his room. he went downstairs, grabbed a blanket and pillow, and brought it back up for richie.

he set richie up with what he needed and did homework that he knew was assigned.

an hour had passed and richie stirred awake, rubbing his eyes. he felt around for his glasses, no clue where they were.

"help, i'm blind," he called out. eddie perked up, stood, and walked over to richie, crouching snd handing him his glasses. "i still can't seeee.."

"should've known sleeping wouldn't be the cure for your drunk ass."

"maaamaaaa, don't use those words, silly!" he said, flicking eddie on the forehead, who closed his eyes.

"okay."

"mommy, i'm sooo hungry," richie complained as he fell into eddie's lap, squirming around. eddie watched with love in his eyes.

"well okay then, what do you want?"

"my pregnancy cravings, duuhhh!" richie regaled. eddie sighed.

"why, for my mom?"

"no no, for eddie's mom. your mama is dead, remember??" said richie, and eddie's eyes widened. he was just glad richie only THOUGHT his mother was here.

"uhh okaayy," eddie blew out. "god, you're wasted."

richie chuckled and buried his head into eddie's stomach.

"noooo," he grunted.

"if you throw up on me, i throw you."

"nooooo.."

"jesus christ."

eddie sighed and closed his eyes as well while richie used eddie as basically a human bed.

"the stars are so pretty," richie commented, staring at the ceiling. "i miss eddiee."

"do ya?"

richie sniffed and started crying, making eddie wince. "yeah."