This was only the start.

My hands dropped to the belt wrapped around Nixon's waist, and I immediately got to work on removing it. Similarly, I felt his hands begin to unbutton my shirt. Our slow movements grew more frantic as time passed. Once I had the belt off of him, I stopped momentarily to help remove my shirt before pushing him back onto the bed. He kicked off his shoes just and started to take off his shirt as I began to practically pull the pants off him before removing my own.

"Seems like you were more desperate for this than I was," Nixon teased, and I took the moment to stare at him shamelessly.

"I've been waiting since the marking earlier," I admitted, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Are you telling me that while on a stage in front of practically your whole pack, you were horny, Mr. Knowles?"

I leaned down until my mouth was near his ear. "I'm telling you that while on a stage in front of practically our whole pack, I was thinking about taking you home and claiming you, Mr. Hart."

His eyes fluttered, and I saw the lust shining inside. "Then what are you waiting for?"

And I needed no more of an invitation than that. My mouth crashed against his, and my hands moved to explore his body. Well, it wasn't quite exploring. At this point, I was more than familiar with all of Nixon. I knew what he enjoyed and what made him beg for more.

My hands moved up to his chest, and the moment my hand brushed against his nipples, Nixon let out a moan. I moved away from his lips and began to pepper kisses down his neck—specifically, the area where a mate mark would belong. The desire grew stronger, and my movements became more aggressive.

The more I teased, the louder he became, and I loved it. I loved hearing the noises he made for me, knowing that he was enjoying my actions.

Hearing the desperation in his voice fueled the urge to tease him more, and had I not been just as—if not more—desperate as he was, I would've, but the need to be inside of him was much stronger. I removed his boxers and my own before grabbing the bottle of lube that sat inside the dresser. Nixon sat up, and I raised a questioning eyebrow. He said nothing as he took the bottle from me and gently pushed me down.

"Let me take care of you," he said.

The bottle I thought would be used was tossed to the side, and instead, he lowered himself to my cock and took it within his mouth. A groan escaped me, and my hand immediately moved to his hair, and I gripped it.

My eyes closed as I gave in to his actions. My hand continued to comb through his hair as the need to release grew. I opened my eyes and stared down to meet his taunting ones as he attempted to push me over the edge; however, there wasn't a chance in hell that I'd come before getting inside of him first.

I reached for the bottle Nixon had previously discarded and pulled my cock out of his mouth. I gestured for him to get on the bed and flipped him over again. I tapped his legs, which quickly parted and slid between them. I popped open the bottle, and I generously poured the liquid on my hand and his hole. The moment my finger entered him, Nixon let out a quiet moan. He wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me down, and kissed me. He lightly bit my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, allowing him to enter.

This continued as one finger became two and two became three. The kiss deepened, and his hand gripped my hair roughly.

"Tate," the breathless voice called out to me once we pulled away. "Fuck me."

I pushed into him deeper, my fingers brushing against his prostate. "I'm not going to fuck you, Nix. I'm going to make love to you."

Nixon groaned. "Then make love to me. Please."

The "please" brought a smile to his lips, and I pulled my fingers out, grabbed the bottle, and added more of the lube to my cock. I waited a few moments before I began to push inside of him.

The feeling of being inside of Nixon was one that would never get old. His legs tightened around me, and his eyes flickered to mine, almost as if he was nonverbally telling me to go faster.

So I did. I stared at him amusedly before slamming my hips forward. The quick change made his eyes widen, and his mouth opened, but I didn't give him a chance to say anything before shoving my tongue in his mouth.

The sounds of my thrusts echoed between us, and I pulled away to stare down at him.

"You know, today has been one of the happiest days for me. Having you join the pack, seeing you on that stage, and talking to members— I loved it all. I love you."

"I love you too, Tate," he replied.

His head tilted to the side, and my eyes drifted to his neck. Hickeys littered the area, but it wasn't enough.

I could feel my canines drop, and I leaned it, letting them brush against his neck. Nixon's breathing became more shallow, and his movements paused when he felt them brushing against his skin.

I slowed my thrusts. "You know, earlier, I was thinking about this—how much I wanted to mark you, make sure everyone knew for sure that you were mine. There's still so much that isn't known about chosen mates, like if we can or can't mark each other, but I wanted to—"

"Try it," Nixon cut me off. "Let's try it."

I quickened up again and stared at him one final time before my canines pierced his skin. I held my breath, but there was no reaction. I waited, hoping that it was just delayed, but a few seconds passed, and there was still no change.

"I don't think—" I started to say, but then I felt it. The feeling of Nixon and I being linked together. His emotions, his thoughts, his wolf—I could feel all of it. The sensation immediately caused me to come, and I wasn't the only one. Nixon also released, his canines dropping as well, he leaned forward, and I felt them sink into my neck.

I sped up and came inside of him again. "I love you," I told Nixon.

"I love you," I repeated in our newly-formed link.

The feeling when I marked him on the stage was different. This was more personal. I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way when brown eyes stared up at me.

"I love you too," he linked back just as I pulled out of him.

I leaned down and pressed my head against his forehead, basking in the love that flooded our bond.