Chapter 2 (Murder Family)

M/N woke up yet again took a shower finished hygiene routine and made his way to work.

    Entering through the door to I.M.P M/N is greeted with the sight of Moxxie shakingly aiming a crossbow at a picture of a family that is held up by Loona who is sitting on a couch while being convinced by Millie to shoot at the picture.

    "What the hell is going on here?" M/N asked catching the attention of Moxxie and Millie as Loona just ignores them.

    "We have a potential new client that wants us to kill a seemingly innocent family" answered Moxxie.

   "Gotcha" said M/N whose attention was brought to the bright red light next to the 'deranged client' option. M/N walks into Blitzo's office to see a rather attractive demon.

    "Ah, M/N glad to see you arrived now deal with this okay" Blitzo said in a panicked tone of voice before rushing out of his office.

  "What was that about?" Asked M/N.

    "Ugh, that idiot pissed me off so he got scared and ran off" said the attractive older woman.

   "Well I assume you are the potential new client and Blitz put me in charge of your assassination I'd like to know who you are? and why you want someone dead?" M/N asked, while walking over and sitting in Blitzo's seat.

  "My name is Mayberry" said the attractive older woman now known as Mayberry.

        (Cue Mayberry Backstory)

"Well ma'am I am truly sorry you had to experience something as awful as that but if you already killed them why come here?" Asked M/N.

   "I didn't kill both of them, that bitch survived so I want you to go up there and kill her" requested Mayberry.

   "Well for a pretty lady like yourself why wouldn't I kill this bitch for ya" flirted M/N making Mayberry blush slightly.

   "Well if you're being so generous how about I give you a special request~" flirted back Mayberry as she got up from her seat and walked around the desk.

    "Oh~ and what would that be" asked M/N.

    "Kill that bitch with this~" Mayberry requested in a sultry voice while grabbing
M/N's cock through his overalls. Turning M/N on making his cock twitch.

   "Well if that's all then I'll gladly accept your request~" M/N finalized Mayberry's assassination request while also getting Mayberry's phone number. As they walk out the door M/N and Mayberry are greeted by the sight of an arrow flying through the office building hitting the foot of a eel tank before being caught by M/N.

   "What the hell happened why we were gone" M/N asked before the eel tank fall over as the eels cause a fire to spread through the building.

    (Cut outside)

  "If we don't kill your target within the next 24 hours or your first kill is free" Blitzo said to Mayberry before her taxi speed off.

   "Um sir, when did we start implementing that policy?" Asked Moxxie.

    "Ever since you lit the office on FIRE IN FRONT OF A CLIENT YOU FUCKIN DICKSHIT!" Blitzo Answered.

    "Now someone please tell me that fancy book is still intact" asked Blitzo.

   "You mean our only ticket to the other side, yea right here" Loona answered taking out a big blue book.

     "And that's why you're my favorite Loonie. You get a treat now~" Blitzo said in a baby voice.

    "Ew stop" Loonie said as Blitzo tossed the treat into the sticking his tongue out and eating it.

    "You're so gross!" Loona said raising her voice a little. Creating a portal.