Do I Not Say that Enough? - DreamNotfound

Start from the beginning

Just as he caught himself starting to feel a bit guilty, Dream walked in.

"Oh hello, love," Dream smiled as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hello!" He smiled. Just because he doesn't remind Dream how much he loves him all the time, doesn't mean he is cold and rude. He still gets happy to see him, and gives him all the physical affection one could get.

"How are you this morning?" He asked as George made his way into the kitchen.

"Good," He said as he walked over and hugged Dream.

"That's good to hear," He said as he smiled amd hugged him back.

"Cmon, I wanna watch Young Sheldon," George spoke with eagerness adamant in his voice. Dream just chucked and followed behind George as they made their way to the living room. They sat down on the couch and George passed Dream the remote. Before he could start the show, George spoke up, "You know that I love you, right?" He asked.

"I- uhm. What?" He stuttered.

"I love you. A lot. Do I not say that enough?" He questioned.

"I- n-no you do it's just- well maybe you-"

"Okay, so I don't," He said. He shifted closer to him so their legs were crossed and they were facing each other. He slapped his hands on the other's thighs and began to speak, "I love you," He said, and kissed Dream's cheek. "I love you," He said and kissed the other. "I love you," He kissed his forehead. "I love you," He kissed his nose. "I love you," He gently moved his head and kissed his temple. "I love you," He kissed the other. "I love you," He kissed the top of his head. "I love you," He kissed him. "I" kiss. "love" kiss. "you" kiss. "more than" kiss. "anything" kiss.

"G-george. You don't have to do this-"

"I do. I don't tell you how much I love you nearly as much as I should. It's not fair to you," He explained.

"But I know you find it hard to express your emotions, and I don't want to force you to do that," He rambled.

"And you shouldn't feel like I'm being forced to be a good boyfriend," He said.

"But you're good to me in every way possible. Just because you don't say that you love me all the time doesn't mean that you're a bad boyfriend," He explained.

"But you still need to hear it. I need you to know that I love you. I couldn't live with myself if you thought that I didn't," He said.

"Don't you think going on about how much you love me is enough?" He asked.

"Nope," He said cheerfully. "So. I love you," He said, and proceeded to kiss him. "I love you,"...

Dream didn't really know what to do with himself. Just sit here and accept the kisses? Kiss back? Hold him? He was really confused. On top of the confusion, though, was happiness. Fondness. He never wanted to admit it, but George really didn't say it enough. So hearing him say it so many times in a row, all at once? It was a bit overwhelming. Not it a bad way though.

I love you

Each I love you, made him extremely happy. He could even say, emotional.

I love you

He felt a small burning sensation in his eyes.

I love you

His vision went blurry.

I love you

The liquid in his eyes felt heavy.

I love you

The burning sensation faltered into practically nothing.

I love you

The weight was gone.

I love you

His tears fell.

I love you

And yet George just kept going. George looked at the tears that had fallen, and gave him a sad smile. He placed his hands on the other's cheeks, and wiped the tears.

I love you

He left his hands there as he kissed him

I truly do

He rubbed his cheeks with his thumb

More than anything

This time, a kiss on the forehead. Then the speaking stopped. He looked up at George and saw the sad expression he was given.

"C'mere," He said and opened his arms for the taller to dive into. He quickly took up on the offer, and dipped his head into the other's neck. He let himself cry at the caring words. He didn't want to cry, he didn't want to make the other feel bad, but at the same time, he knew that George knew they were happy tears. "I mean it. I love you more than anything," He said as he rubbed his back.
_____________________________________________

1373 words

Lol this was so rushed. But I swear writing is becoming my new obsession. I'm a fucking writing machine rn