Smoke envelops me.

The remaining fallen regroup, with the blonde descending from the sky, her expression in deep horror.

"I- he used the Dohnaseek as a meat shield" she says to the two other women.

The blue-haired one also looks slightly horrified.

Raynare grits her teeth and speaks,

"Damn devil, I hope he's gon-"

I give a clap and the air around me vanishes with the smoke,

My palm rises and turns into applause.

"Congratulations Blondie, you were the first to do more than just a scratch to me."

I stop clapping and promptly smooth my hair into place.

Damnit, it's going to smell like smoke later

I look at the fallen angels and see that they seem to have their jaws dropped for some reason.

I feel my body slowly healing from the burns. But it's slower than I expected.

'You have a slight weakness to their stupid Light'

Oh yeah.

Raynare steps forward and asks incredulously,

"You... what are you? You can heal yourself!? What the hell are You?"

I just raise my eyebrow.

That's a good question... What am I?

Curse, Human, Sorcerer, Devil, and Sacred Gear.

I'm all that, and I'll still be much more one day.

I then shrug.

"I simply "Am", there is no word that can explain my existence."

The phrase makes all three enemies take a step back, I can see their faces fill with more fear.

I then see the 3 get ready to attack once more,

I then feel further north from there, the peerage is coming here, and 3 other people too. I recognize Sona and Tsubaki, but the other one I do not remember.

Well, it's time to stop playing around.

I'll try one more thing and get this over with.

Before they can even move, I move as quickly as possible. In practically a blur I disappear and reappear in front of the blue-haired woman, startling the three of them.

I focus on my cursed energy and then I manipulate it, sending it to my left leg,

Prepared to deliver a flying kick to the woman's face,

From my foot, yellow and black flames appear,

*FOOSH* My right foot hits the side of the woman's face and by the sound, it shattered a lot of things,