Reaper and Geno Ch. 7

(Geno's pov)

I watched as Error 404 left me in this so called Reapertale and sat down waiting for something to happen.

(10 minuets later)

I have been sitting here for a bit now anf nothing is happening so far... Oh wait nevermind a portal just opened a little bit away from me, with a sans coming out of it. 'Guess this is the aus sans.' The guy seemed to see me and came over with something in his hand? Oh shoot that is a weapon! I moved out of the way from his attack.

"You were supposed to be dead a long time ago buddy so why not just let me do my job and reap you hmm?" I was shocked so this is thr god of death 404 was talking about- wow that was close almost got hit by another attack.

"How did you even get here?" Reaper asked trying to attack me again. But that reminded me that 404 told me to tell him she sent me here.

"W-Wait if you stop attacking I need to tell you something!" I was dodging a lot more of his attacks when he stopped.

"*sigh* okay fine but fast."

"Well this girl named Error 404 brought me here and wanted me to tell you to do another favor for her and take me in." I said looking away from the sans nervously.

"Oh Error 404 did... *sigh* she has been asking a lot lately.."

"Fine I'll take you in, if you need anything tell me alright?" He asked putting his weapon away.

"Y-Yeah I will thank you." I did a little smile.

(Reapers pov)

Once I allowed that guy here by 404's request it hasn't been that lonely anymore, it's pretty nice having someone other than my brother here with me. At the moment I just came back from my job reaping souls and taking a break sitting on a rock watching that guy, I think he's watching some of the souls pap needs to take care of. He stood up and started walking over to them but tripped over a rock. Me knowing I should be taking care of him teleported over to him and caught him. Immediately after though I panicked,since I just touched him! But the guy just got up and thanked me and started walking again. 'Is he like Error 404? Is that why she,sent him here?' I didn't know anf I don't care I mean another person that I can touch and they don't glitch out when I do yes!! I ran over and grabbed the guys arm stopping him.

"What's wrong? Why are you holding my arm?" He asked obviously wanting me to let go but I didn't.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Oh it's Geno... What's yours?"

"Reaper."

"..."

"Can you let me go now Reaper?" He was tugging his arm trying to get away from me.

"No I don't think I will." I said pulling him closer to me anx grabbing his other arm ad well.

"Dude let go already!" You could see his annoyance growing by the second. But I ignored it and pulled him even closer our faces kinda close now.

"Did you know that since I'm the grim reaper the god of death anything u touch dies?" Geno's face turned into one of confusion.

"But I'm not dead?"

"Yeah I know, there are only a few people I can touch and they don't even want to be near me since I'm death but I can also touch that Error 404 girl too but she glitches out so I won't be able to touch her very much. But you my friend. I can touch and you don't glitch." He seemed surprised that the girl could also be touched.

"And what does that have to do with anything?" He asked still trying to get away.

"It means that I want to spend more time with you since I can touch you and you don't chicken out on me." I said having a smerk on my face. But my words seemed to annoy Geno even more so I pulled him into a hug since I wanted one and to annoy him even more. >:3

But to my surprise he let me hug him and even hugged back.

'I wonder if Error 404 is ever going to come back.'

(Sorry for not updating I have not been motivated so I'll try to do more :) hope you enjoy.)