Original Sans Ch. 4

(Error eye's pov.)

I woke up in a unfamiliar room, I sat up and saw Error sleeping in a rocking chair. I got out of the bed and headed out of the room. I wondered around until I stumbled into what looked to be a living room. Killer and Cross were in there doing whatever. I walked in and layed down on the couch. I was still tired but Killer threw a knife at me, which I summoned a bone blocking it. Killer seemed pleased with this and went back to whatever he was doing. I unsommoned my bone and went back to laying on the couch. Someone came into the living room they stayed quiet at first but asked. "Does..anyone want help cook?" Horror asked. "I'm good." Killer said. "I'm no good at cooking sorry Horror." Cross said. Horror was about to leave but I decided I wanted to help. "I'll help you Horror." I said. Horror seemed pleased with that and motioned for me to follow him. I followed Horror until we reached the kitchen. "What are we making Horror?" I asked. "Pancakes." Horror stated. "Alright lets get started!" I said a bit more awake wanting pancakes. After me and Horror made the pancakes he called for everyone, after though he thanked for helping and even complemented me on my cooking.

I set the table with Horror while everyone came into the dinning room sitting wherever. The last person to come into the room was Nightmare. "Thank you Horror food looks great." Nightmare thanked. "Thank...404 too, she help." Horror said. Nightmare rose a bone brow at that. "You know how to cook Error 404?" Nightmare asked. "Yes of course I love cooking." I said happily. Everyone thanked Horror and me for cooking and started eating. I ate about three pancakes and Horror was not happy with it he wanted me to at leased to eat five like everyone else but I was full so I declined. After dinner Nightmare called me into his office. When I got directions from the group I headed there, once I got to the big door I knocked on the door. "Come in." Nightmare said. I opened the door walking into the room closing the door behind me. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked. "Well I wanted to know for sure if you are joining our group or not." Nightmare said. "Well of course I want to join!" I said exactly. Nightmare looked mr up and down before writing something down then turned back to me. "Alright then, do you want to help Error destroy some aus with him to restore the balance of creation and destruction?" Nightmare asked. I was a little nervous but I wanted to help! "Sure, when are we going?" I asked. "Right now, Error already went out so just go to a different au anf start destroying it." Nightmare stated." Alright I will do my best!" I said determined. I opened a portal to a random au waved bye to Nightmare and went through. I opened the code to this au when I found out it was the original au. 'Well looks like I can't destroy this one.' I thought. I looked up to see I was in the judgment halls. 'Wonder why I was in here.' I looked around and saw sans coming just now coming into the judgment hall. He looked up and froze in his spot. "Oh hello!" I said waving to sans. Sans was very confused but waved back anyway. "So what has you in the judgment halls my friend?" I asked. "Oh well the kid has been doing none stop genocide runs and its taking a lot out of me.." He said looking very tired. I on the other hand knew something was up so I opened the code and saw there was a glitch in the codes that involved Frisk. "I think I can help you with that." I stated. Sans looked at me in shock. "You would really do that!?" Sans asked. "Of course there is a bad virus in your au that involves Frisk, so of course I can help!" I saif happy to help someone. "Alright then please do, but please be careful." He said nervously. "Don't worry I have to be careful since your classic sans after all!" I said winking at him. The look on his face turned into confusion then to realization. "Your a girl sans are you not?" Sans asked. "Yes I am indeed a girl. But- oh where are my manners my name is Error 404, you are?" I asked. "I'm sans the original." Sans said. "Well nice to meet you sans let me help you out then we can chat a bit, ok?" I asked. "Oh yeah that's ok." He said with a small smile on his face. I put my hand onto the virus and started gliching then the virus in the code started gliching as well until it disappeared. I took out the other thing I forgot to mention my determination power gives me is the power to reset a au no matter the au. I took it out and pressed the reset button and I ended up in Snowdon this time. Looking around I saw sans a little farther away in his stand. So me being lazy teleported over to sans. I looked over at sans when I got there and he was sleeping, I touched him with some of my strings. When sans woke up he jumped a little then calmed down after seeing it was me. "Well I fixed your au so their should not be constant genocide anymore." I said smiling. "Thank you so much!" Sans said hugging me. I was not prepared for it at all and was gliching a lot. Sans seemed to notice and backed off. "Sorry didn't know you were so much like Error." Sans said scratching the back of his head. Its alright I said looking up at him. "Why is everyone I meet taller then me?" I mumbled under my breath but sans seems to have heard it since he was laughing at me. "Well anyway I wanted to give you my phone number so we can stay in touch and if you need anymore help with your au of course!" I said handing out my phone to sans. "Alright one second." He said grabbing his phone from his pocket. We exstanged numbers talked a little but longer then I headed out to go help Error with destroying after waving bye to Sans of course. After that though I destroyed about eleven thousand aus in like ten minutes and continued on for another ten after that. And when I got back to the castle Error was thanking me so much because I destroyedd so much that the balance was back to normal. And I got to have a room inaide of the castle it was very cute if I'm being honest! But I lived it sooooooooooo much it was crazy!

(What room looked like, and pretend it is dark outside in the room since it is at Nightmares castle.)

I went to sleep in my new room loving it was going to sleep fast

I went to sleep in my new room loving it was going to sleep fast. I could get used to this.

*that's going to be all for this chapter bye! :3*