Waking Up In A New World Ch. 2

((Y/N)'s pov.)

I woke up expecting to see the blackness of the void again but woke up to a code screen. I was very confused and with a lot of questions like where am I, how did I get here, why am I here, and what the heck happened when I took a nap? Maybe those questions would be answered later but for now I wanted to atleased find out where I am. I looked down at my body expecting to see the green of my body only to be ment with a skeloton body. I was freaking out but claimed down after a minute. I took in the details that I could see on my body. Still not really understanding how I became a skeleton, speaking of skeletons that reminds of me of sans the skeleton from the game Undertale. Well since they had magic did I have magic?? For all I know, I could be a sans since I can't see my reflection. Well, I guess I could try and see if I had magic. So stretching out my hand I though of a portal that led to s mirror, and sure enough a portal appeared facing tords a mirror which seems to be in a different world or au. I looked at my reflection and was surprised to see Error 404 but a little different. I wad still Error 404 but I had light green and red marks that were on the outlines of my coat, I turned Error 404 into a girl sans skeleton, and was wearing a skirt instead of shorts that also had a little bit of the green and red on them, one of my eyes were the same as Error 404 but the other was my eye color (E/c) (Your eye color) from my past life. I was definitely smaller than the original Error 404 probably 5,4 feet tall, not supper short but not tall either. I also had some slip on shoes that were dark blue, the old color from Error 404.

(What the shoes look like just a darker color of blue).

Other than those changes everything was still the same as before

Other than those changes everything was still the same as before. After closing the portal I decided to master my powers before I decide to go out into the Multiverse. So into training then!

(After training)

I have now mastered all of my magic. I have all the things that Error 404 had like strings and bones, blasters ECT, but I had things from my part of the soul like how I can green frying pans and can use healing magic. The other was just a little bit of determination so it made me more on track and all but it didn't really give me any powers other than to give determination to others. But I should keep that away from monsters since that can kill/melt them and that's not good. So since I was done learning everything I could it is about time to connect to a Multiverse!

I found a Multiverse to connect to and it seems like a pretty normal Multiverse if you ask me. No one was a Fgod or anything like that, it's just the bad sanses going after the star sanses. I opened a portal to a random au to start off with and I made my way to Outertale. The view was as great as I thought it would be, very beautiful. I decided to stay there and watch the stars while hidding my presence to not to desterb anyone in this au. It was about ten minutes later when I heared talking from multiple people coming my way, my only reaction was to put up my hood so that who ever was coming they wouldn't know I was a girl at first, but I didn't care I just wanted to watch the view. I heard the foot steps stop about a few feet away from me, knowing that they have spotted me I turned around and to my surprise it was Error and the bad sanses. "Who are you." Error questioned but it sounded more like a demand. "I'm Error 404, you are?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Error 404 that kinda sounds like a rip off of Error." Dust said to the group. "Why does Error 404 sound like a girl??" Cross asked the group. Everyone turned to me. "Are you a girl by any chance?" Nightmare asked, I took off my hood and the group of sanses just looked at me in surprise. "Yes indeed I am a girl, why do you ask?" I questioned. "Why the heck is there a copy of me but a girl, what was ink thinking!?" Error said kinda shouting. "Sorry but what are your names?" I asked again hoping they would just answer this time. "Error, Dust, Cross, Killer, Horror, Nightmare" they said one by one. "Well Error for your information ink didn't make me." I said. Error looked at me like I was stupid or something. "Then how else were you made?" Error said. "We'll I originally came from a different Multiverse but it collapsed and so I have connected to this Multiverse to stay and help it from not collapsing." I said. Everyone was now interested in what I know had to say, even Killer! That's saying something. I stood up and brushed myself off. "Well if you don't mind me I am going to explore this Multiverse." I said. "Wait, how about we bring you around the Multiverse?" Killer asked. I knew this was probably a trap but since I knew I was stronger then them there was nothing to worry about. "Sure why not!" I said a little bit exsided. I walked over to the group and Nightmare but a hand on my shoulder and to my surprise I really really hated being touched like a lot, I was gliching a lot but held most of it in so they could teleport me. I guess I got the no touching also from my past life... Man that really sucks!! Do you want to know why I hate being touched? Well I don't care you're gonna hear about it anyway, but not all of it. Lets just say my past family was not the best and did some...bad things to me. Well at least my parents did my siblings probably didn't even know I was being abused in a lot of different ways but it was ok, I didn't want them to have to go through the same things I did do sooooo yeah, that's it back to now! Nightmare seemed to noticed and teleported. We ended up at Nightmares castle. I took his hand off and calmed down. I looked at the group and they all had their weapons out with Error and Nightmare in the back ready to watch. I just shrugged and put my hands inside if my skirt pockets, its a good thing I have little shorts under my skirt so I can fight. Alright let's do this!

Error 404: Just watching the stars.

Cross: Is that a girl????

Error 404: -_-

*1190 words yay!! :D*