Reapertale Ch. 6

Once I was in Reapertale I went straight down into the underworld. When I got past a lot of their guards and what not I made it to where sans and papyrus should be. I waited there for a few minutes then Reaper sans came back I walked up to him but made distance between me and him. "Hey you're Reaper sans right?" I asked. Reaper turned around pretty fast with his syth in hid hand ready to fight. I put up my hands to show I was nit here for a fight. "Ya I am Reaper sans who are you?" He demanded. "My name is Error 404, I came here to ask a favor of you." I said. Reaper looked at me suspiciously. "What do you need help with?" Reaper asked. "Well I was helping Underswap sans with a virus in his au but when I got back I felt something wrong with ink's chest so I put my hand on his chest and I felt he haf no soul." "But I took a bit of his magic because I could feel his soul was out there somewhere so I wanted to ask for your help to find his soul so I can out it together." I said. Reaper looked a bit shocked but after seemed to be thinking about it. "I can do that but I will definitely need his magic please reaper held out his hand. I put my hand on his and gave him ink's magic. After I pulled away Reaper seemed to be shocked about something. "I can touch you without you dying?" Reaper said a bit happy. 'I forgot Reaper couldn't touch anyone without them dying.' I thought. Before I could do,anything though Reaper grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him into a hug even though he was taller than me. I held in my glitches like it was my life so Reaper could have his hug he deserved. After ge let go and looked at me and I couldn't hold it anymore so I let myself glitch. Reaper wad shocked to see me gliching like crazy so he let go of me but I was still gliching since I was holding it in for a while. Five minutes past before I stopped gliching but I had a massive head ache after. I rubbed my head and looked up to see Reaper standing nearby. "Sorry about that I didn't know you were like Error." Reaper apologised. "I-It's fine, I know you needed the hug so I held the glitches for as long as I could." I said smiling through the pain. "And besides I bet there are not a lot of people that you can touch without dying." I said. I looked at Reaper while smiling. "I hope one day you find that certain someone." Reaper smiled a little smike then went to go do hia job and the new task that you have gave him. I opened a portal to another random place to maybe help one more person. I walk into a room that seems to be a save screen. I immediately knew this was where Geno was, I looked around a little and saw him laying on the ground sleeping. I walked over to him and touched him with my strings to wake him up. "Aaaaahhhhh!!" Geno screamed when he saw me. "Oh my! I am so very sorry I should have considered that you haven't seen anyone in so long!" I said a little panicked. "Hey it's ok really! I just got startled that's all." Geno said trying to calm me down. "Are you a girl skeleton??" He asked. "Yes and apparently the only one at that." I said a little disappointed. "But that dosen't matter do you want to get out of here?" I asked. "Well of course, but what if I die leaving this place?" Geno asked. "Here" I said opening up the codes of Geno and started removing and adding different code so Geno would be able to leave the save screen. Once I was done I opened a portal back into Reapertale. "Go into this au for now I have to go meet up with a few people and can't keep them waiting." I motioned my hands to the portal. Geno looked at me with worry. "Don't worry I change a little bit of your code so you can leave the save screen." I said reassuring him to go through the portal. He walked through the portal with me following him and closing the portal after me. "Wow what is this place?" Geno asked. "This place everyone in the underground are gods, for example this sanses in this au is Reaper god of death his brother is the same but also not." I said trying to explain. "That seems like au." Geno said interested. "Oh before I forget give me your phone." I demanded reaching out my hand. Geno gave me his phone and I put my number in it. "There you have my number so you can contact me whenever you need, oh and my name's Error 404. What's yours?" I asked. "Oh my names Geno nice to meet you." Geno said with a small smile. "Well I have to go if Reaper sans comes back tell him it is another favor that I want him to do is to take care of you, and don't forget to mention it was Error 404 that said it." I said opening a portal back to the castle. "Well bye have a nice time!~" I said leaving through the portal and closing it behind me. I teleported to my room and layed down on my bed super tired. I was about to fall asleep when Error came into my room without even knocking. "404 what are you doing?" Error asked. "Hmmmmmm....." I said falling asleep. "Get up." Error said clearly getting annoyed. He picked me up bridal style. I was still in the sleep mode so I hugged Error thinking he was a very cute teddy bear. Error didn't know what to do, so he just sat on my bed and layed me on it in a more comfortable pasission. I still thinking he was a teddy bear grabbed him down with me and stared cuddling him.

(Error's pov.)

I layed 404 on her bed in a better position when she grabbed me and dragged me down into the bed with her. She was cuddling me like I was some kind of teddy bear. I tried to get out but she is super strong! Like I'm one of the strongest in the Multiverse and she's stronger than me, dang this girl is strong. I decided to suck it up and cuddle back since I can touch her without gliching and fell asleep.

*end of chapter* :)