Fighting The Bad Sanses Ch. 3

We sat there for a few seconds and I was becoming bored already so I put my hand to my face and took my strings out. I of course was not going to kill them just beat them up a little.

(Nightmares pov.)

My group were getting ready to fight this Error 404 when she put her hand to her face and brought out her strings with a creepy grin. They moved so fast that not even I could see what was going on. I looked at Error and could see the shock on his face. I looked back and saw all of my group in a pile beaten pretty badly like to the point they could barely move! I was in shock. "Who are you!?" I asked still in shock. "Well Nightmare I am just a strong skeleton." She said calm like she didn't even do that much. "And besides, she said while getting off the pile of skeletons under and walking closer to me. "I barely used any of my magic." She said shocking everyone. "Here let me realise my magic that I've been hiding, or as hiding my presence." She said and not even a second later the air was heavy even for me I can't imagine what it was like for my group. "There that feels better!" She said stretching. I was surprised. I wanted her in my group, no needed her in my group before the star sanses do. "You should join our group." I said. "Really!? Yay!" They said jumping into the air like a child. She ran up to Nightmare and hugged him but backed away thanks to her glitches. My group was still in the back trying to recover from the fight I looked at them then at Error 404, this was going to be interesting.

(Error 404's pov.)

I saw Nightmare look back at his group which made me remember something. "Oh! Don't worry I got this!" I said determinedly running to the group of sanses. I knelt down in front of Killer first. I hovered my hand over him and started healing him, my healing magic was better then I expected since I healed him in a few seconds. I did the same thing to everyone that I fought. Then went back to Nightmare. I saw the shock in his face and giggled from it. "Hey Error do you have any injuries?" I asked knowing that healing magic dosen't heal him. "Well ya." He said. I walked over to him and put my hand on his head and surprisingly nether if us gliched from being touched. I used my magic on him and all the injuries that Error had were now gone in a few seconds. Error looked at me shocked, not only were you able to heal him but you were able to touch him. "H-How is that even possible!?" Error said glad but shocked as well. "Well Error I would guess that since I'm kinda like another version of you my magic is probably close to yours too making our body's not react when we touch or use our magic on each other." I said happily. I hugged Error since I haven't had a hug in a while and since I don't glich out when touching him. Error tensed up at first but hugged back after a few seconds. I do happy I didn't really notice I was crying until I pulled back from the hug and Error pointed it out. "Ummm... Why are you crying Error 404??" Error asked. "What do you mean-" I said stopping mid sentence since I reached my hand to my face to be ment with tears. "O-Oh... I guess my past is really is caching up with me." I said not realising I said out loud. "What do you mean Error 404?" Nightmare asked with a serious tone."Huh? O-Oh did I say that out loud, well let's just forget I said anything." I said as I wiped away my tears. Error walked up to me and hugged me. "It's ok you can tell us nothing bad will happen." Error said calmly. Hearing him say that made me feel like a mask just broke from around my face I was holding back the tears as best as I could but it didn't change anything. I hugged Error back tightly and started crying softly. "T-Thank you so s-so so much.." I said crying. Error just hugged me back tighter in response. I ended up crying myself to sleep in Error's arms.

(Error's pov.)

Error 404 fell asleep crying hugging me. I was quit bigger than them. She seemed to be around 5,4 while I was 6,7. I picked Error 404 up bridal style and looked at Nightmare. Nightmare seemed to know I wanted to help her and shook his head yes. I walked back into the castle with her still in my arms disappearing from the view of the others.

(Dusts pov.)

Error took Error 404 into the castle. I looked at Killer, Cross, and Horror they seemed just as confused as I did. Like how could Error and Error 404 touch without gliching out? And why were they bringing her into the castle?? I saw Nightmare coming our way and stood up same as Killer and Cross. When Nightmare came to us he told us that Error 404 will most likely join our group and that she just had a mental break down due to her past. "Excuse me Boss but what was her past?" I asked "I have no idea, we will mostly find out when she wakes up from her nap." Nightmare said. He also explained how Error and Error 404 could touch. "Well you guys go rest up since you had a pretty bad fight. I'll see you all tomorrow, goodbye." Nightmare said and we all split up after boss teleported away.

(Error's pov.)

I set Error 404 on my bed since they didn't have their own yet. I covered Error 404- we need to find a better name for her it's to close to mine. Anyway I covered Error 404 with a blanket and sat in my rocking chair in the corner of the room and started knitting.

(Nightmare's pov.)

I was sitting in my office doing paperwork when I heated a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. Killer walked in closing the door behind him and walked over to me. I looked up from my paperwork and rose a bone brow. "What do you need Killer?" I asked. "Well I just wanted to see what you were doing.~" Killer said. I rolled my eyes and let him do whatever he wanted while I continued my paperwork. Killer looked through my office probably trying to annoy me but it didn't so heh sucker. Sooner or later Killer seeing that I didn't care. This is going to be a very strange week I can feel it.

*1183 words yay!! :D*