T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ

Start from the beginning

Nina looked at her with rage, she was about to charge at her when the football team got in between them.

"You've made enough of a mess in one day. Cut it out." Kaiser said while restraining the girl by the arm.

"What should we do with her?" Isagi asked noticing her nose which looked very broken.

"Should we call the coach?" Bachira suggested making Otoya, Karasu and Chigiri instantly shake their heads.

"No fucking way."

"There's no chance."

"Let's just wait till he gets here himself."

Namra turned to Mira with an angered look. "Why would you punch her that hard!!?!?!?!" She yelled making the girl roll her eyes.

"She deserved it."

She mumbled under her breath making the captain sigh. "I guess it's not too bad and why are you all wet?"

"I was walking in the rain??"

None of them believe the brunette's excuse and decide to lecture her a bit. "You know how worried we were?" Akari said with a sigh of relief.

"I wanted to punch that bitch too." Makio quietly muttered under her breath with her arms crossed.

"SAME, I WAS GONNA DO IT BUT KARASU STOPPED ME." Sarah yelled in disappointment.

"But I guess it was pretty satisfying seeing you punch her." She added making Mira smirk. The two high fived with a smile.

They did a group hug when Suma shyly apporoached them. "Come here, you're the one that saved me, literally." The brunette said as She smiled.

"Hurry up and join the hug." Akari yelled in excitement as the group hug was complete.

"Hey can we join too?"

Otoya, Karasu and Kaiser said with puppy eyes. "Yeah no." The red head said making their faces drop.

"I'd also say no if I were them."

Chigiri said making Reo nod. "Agreed, don't do those puppy eyes ever again."

Nina sat in the corner with a bloody nose. She was awfully quiet compared to her crazy state earlier.

Himiko approached her and bent down to her level.

"I told you it was a bad idea. You shouldn't ruin someone's reputation and relationships like that. You could've seriously hurt someone." She said softly and tried grabbing her hand.

Nina pushed her away and looked down.

"I hate all of you."

She said making her friend's eyes go cold. Himiko got up and joined the rest of her team. Her teammates scoffed in disgust.

"What you did was disgusting, you got what you deserved."

"Don't approach us ever again."

And she was left all alone.

Just then the door opened revealing ther very angry coach. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!?!!?! BACK TO YOUR ROOMS NOWWWWWW!!!!!!"

They ended up getting sent to their rooms like teenagers in trouble. The coach said they would get a proper punishment in the morning and went back to bed.

The girls laughed quietly at the day's events.

"No seriously that girl was a psycho. I don't want her anywhere near me." Akari said making the others chuckle.

"I agree, they way she tried to ruin Mira's reputation was horrid." Namra said as a sound from the window caught their attention.

"You guys heard that too right?"

Suma asked getting slightly nervous. "It's not a stalker is it? Or maybe a serial killer?" Sarah said dramatically while clinging onto the brunette's shirt.

"I bet it's Otoya trynna climb in through the window." She said making Makio burst out laughing.

And she was right.

The green-streaked boy fell into the room as Akari opened the window. Karasu, Kaiser and Bachira fell ontop of him creating a whole ass mountain.

"YALL GET OFF ME!!!"

Otoya whispered-yelled barely breathing. Isagi peeked in through the open window.

"Is everything alright here?"

He asked but suddenly got pushed inside by Chigiri. He fell on the pile like the rest of them as Reo chuckled.

All the guys finally got into the room making it crowded as hell. "Looks like all of us are here?" Namra asked but then realised.

"Rin's not in the hotel, is he?" The ravenette asked making the others shrugg.

No one knew where he was.

"Sorry I'm gonna use the bathroom."