Uncontrollably Fond:Chapter XIII

She took the stairs and went to the floor above. Running down the corridor as she found the door. She knocked it. Her eyes red and drowsy from all the alcohol she had been drinking. He opened it.
"Nabi. What are you doing here?" He peeped into the hallway, and looked both ways, finding no one there. She peeped into his room. He seemed to notice it. "Jaemin and Mark went down to the swimming pool. Come in".
"So what brings you to my-"
She cut him off. "I like you."
His eyes widened by her sudden confession. "W-what!?"
"You heard me. I like you."
He just stared at her. She sat on his bed. "Do you remember when we were ten, i made you cards and gave you flowers?" He nodded.
"That was because I liked you. I've liked you ever since we were kids. Yesol knew. And she encouraged me to confess my feelings every single time. Here I am now, confessing my feelings to you. If you like me too. We can start dating."

He stayed silent. "You're drunk, Nabi. Get some sleep."

He led her out of the room and shut the door. Donghyuck sat in his bed, thinking about what just happened. He sighed. "I like you too, Nabi. Why do you think I moved to Seoul?" He said to himself. He knew exactly what he was going to do once they went back to Seoul.

The next day, the six girls had a hangover along with a throbbing headache. Donghyuck usually sat with Nabi on the bus. But today, he sat with Chaeyoung. Letting Nabi sit with Mark, And Jaemin with Sunjoo.

"Why are you so down today? You sick or something?" Mark asked her.
"I may have done something last night" She answered.
"I know you all drank." Nabi's eyes widened. "How did you?"

"Sunjoo sent me a text saying that she liked me and I was like wait what?" Nabi nodded.

"I told Donghyuck I liked him and that we should start dating."

"Wait. Forreal?"

"Yes."

"Woah. All of us are going through this right now." Mark said

"Through what?"

"You like Donghyuck. Sunjoo apparently likes me and I like her. And Chaeyoung and Jaemin like each other but are too scared to admit it."

She sighed. "It's like a drama"

"You bet"

"You like Sunjoo? Since When? You two are basically at each other's necks all the time"

"We made out once" She gasped. "It was once and we talked about it and decided to forget it. But I wasn't able to." she hummed.

"Whats the deal with you and Donghyuck? Since when have you liked him?"

"Since I was a kid."

"This is so interesting. Please continue"

--

This was the first time Donghyuck and Chaeyoung sat next to each other.
"So you like Jaemin, huh?"
"You like Nabi, don't you" They glared at each other.
"Yes. I do like her."
"Oh. I like Jaemin."
"Since when?"
"I don't know. Maybe it was when I saw him making out with his girlfriend and was getting jealous. What about you? Since when did you like Nabi?"

"Since we were kids. She confessed to me yesterday."

"Oh so you're her crush. I was wondering where she went after we dared her to confess to her crush. She was so happy when she left, and when she came back she was all gloomy. Did you reject her?"

"I told her that she was drunk and needs some sleep." Chaeyoung clicked her tongue. "You shouldn't have done that"

"I know. I feel bad now."

--

Sunjoo and Jaemin leaned on each other.
"You like Mark?" He asked her.
"Yeah."
"Damn. You both like fight 24/7."
"You like Chaeyoung" She smirked.
"I like how we all are in love in each other. You with Mark. Me with Chaeyoung and Nabi with Donghyuck. Can you imagine if we all starting dating?" He chuckled.
"I don't want to. I mean, just imagine one of us breaks up with the other, things will just be awkward between us." She sighed. "I don't want to lose this friendship."
"I think we'll be fine." He patted her back.

--

The glass finally reached Seoul. Moods completely different from when they had left. They went their separate ways, not saying a word to each other.

The next day, only Jaemin and Nabi showed up to school. They stayed in the library until 6:00pm and studied. When she reached her door, she saw Donghyuck step out.
"Donghyuck" She called out. He stepped forward and hugged her. "What's wrong?" She hugged back.

"I like you too, Nabi." Her eyes widened. Her parents stood at the door, watching the two.

"Mom? Dad? What's going on?"
"Donghyuck came to tell us that he likes you and would want to have our permission to date you." Her mom smiled, leaning on her dad.

Nabi looked at Donghyuck. "Are you serious?"
"Yes."

"Take a walk." Her dad stated, walking back into the house and locking the door.

Nabi and Donghyuck walked in silence, until they reached a park. It was empty and quiet. Nabi sat on one of the swings, while He stood behind her, pushing her.

"Why did you reject me the other day?" She asked him.

"You were drunk."

"Oh"

"Nabi" He stopped the swing and kneeled in front of her. "since you're sober now. I need to tell you something. She nodded, gesturing for him to continue. "I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He took a flower from his jacket pocket and gave it to her.

"Yes, I will."

"Can I kiss you for real this time? No alcohol, no party. Just us." Nabi nodded, as he came closer.

He finally locked lips with her. Hands on her cheeks. She held his jacket. He bit her bottom lip, making her gasp. He broke the kiss, moving her hair from her face. "You're beautiful, Nabi." He pecked her cheek, making her blush.

And that was the day, Nabi and Donghyuck started dating.