peace? nah i don't think so (1)

to say that chaeyoung's mood was immediately uplifted after reading one text from jisoo would be a understatement. she was beyond uplifted. like when a child is given their dream toy they could only dream of before. and it was surprising considering how much opposite of uplifted she usually gets with jisoo's texts.

hoseok. jung hoseok has been the man in her dreams since the day she first saw him at the annual dance fair in her college. she still remembers how she first didn't wanted to go at first but she was glad that she did. overcame her fear. because that's the day she first saw him and also met jisoo.

sure jisoo annoyed the hell out of her most of the time but she still loved that girl to the moon as they say.

she wasn't sure if it was any romantic feeling in her for hobi or it was just admiration because he was her opposite in every way. bright, extroverted. she had never talked to him but she felt peace with him. was it even possible? 

and so a year ago in her 2rd year of college and him being in 3rd year, she finally decided to come out of her comfort zone again and try to talk to him and of course him being a total angel accepted her for being her. and that's where it began. their friendship and since then chaeyoung always liked going to where he works not because she was creepy stalker but she felt good with him. like she could be herself and he wouldn't judge her.

she still wasn't sure what label to put for her feelings for him but she was sure she never wanted to it to end. 

by the time all her thoughts came to halt she had already reached the restaurant. fixing her hair, she entered and the one thing she first noticed was how empty and quiet it was today. its a rush hour so where is everybody?

still confused she walked in even further more and saw him.

oh did he looked good while washing the dishes and at that moment  chaeyoung questioned if a man could ever look this good while washings dishes. probably not.

it took while for hoseok to notice chaeyoung's arrival but she wasn't complaining, she just got a lot more time to admire him.

"oh hey chae what can i help you with today?" 

"hobi hi!" 

"its so hilarious that every time i come to work here you always happen to be here" he closed the water tap and came in front of her. "but i like it. it makes feel not lonely"

he likes me coming here. oh god.

"well it is my favourite restaurant" she was looking down. for some reason she could stare right at him when he was not looking at her but she could never return his gaze when he was watching her.

"so the usual?"

"yes please"

"alright i will be right back in 10 minutes" he went to kitchen but chaeyoung was still in his haze. this was the perfect distraction she needed from her exams stress. just as she had settled in one of the chairs the front gate opened again and just as she was about to call hobi she turned around and made a eye contact with the person who just entered.

oh no. no.no.no.no

god really couldn't see chaeyoung's day going well because the person who just entered was none other than jungkook.

no this cant be happening right now!

to be continued..

author's note: i am not sure how many of you all know the news about jennie and taehyung by now and even though they are not the ship of this book let us all act mature about this and accept them if the news is true or not.