luck is not here to save you

"i am sorry for the inconvenience mam but your order will take a little bit more time" the bartender said as he kept a glass of water in front of chaeyoung.

"its alright" she said with a relaxed face when she is in fact not relax at all from inside. she had visited two cafes earlier and neither of them could offer their service right now. and that's how chaeyoung ended up in the very same cafe she really didn't wanted to come.

looks like my luck is not on my side today

and the fact jennie kept blowing her phone with messages wanting her coffee was really messing with her mind state right now.

an upcoming call brought her back from her trance and without seeing the contact name she picked it up and oh " PARK CHAEYOUNG WHY WERE YOU NOT ANSWERING OUR MESSAGES"

not a good idea to answer a phone call without seeing the name

its jennie.

"jennie chill, i ain't dead" chaeyoung replied while slightly rolling her eyes on how stupid her friends are. " hell you can die but atleast call us first then die so that we can find you" jennie said on the phone call.

"ugh why were you calling me anyways" chaeyoung replied, already annoyed with this conversation.

" where are you? i am sure it doesn't take that much time just to buy coffee" she said.

"you sure you are only taking coffee chae?" jennie commented with a teasing tone.

"i can assure you i am only buying coffee and also there is a lot of rush here because this is a new café" chaeyoung said

"wait new cafe? chae which café are you in?" shit, didnt need to mention that .

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE IN THAT CAFE AREN'T YOU?"

"shush jennie we don't need to announce this to the whole city and yes i am in that café, not my fault though. the cafes i earlier visited were strangely closed at the moment" chaeyoung said.

"oh my god oh my god. something is about to happen. i can feel it!" jennie exclaimed.

"you know for someone who literally tells me not to overthink all the time, you are really acting negative" chaeyoung replied with a frown.

"chae just do me a favour, come back home. i dont need coffee anymore"

"good, i can save money and also you dont need coffee but i do so bye jennie. i will be there in 10"

"but lis-" cut. chaeyoung hang up the phone call. glad i am not the only weird one .

just as she kept her phone in her pocket, chaeyoung heard the bartender saying her order is ready. she walked up to the counter, picked up her coffees in her right hand but just as she started walking towards the door someone bumped into her causing her slice of cheesecake she brought for herself to accompany her in her late night study sessions to fall from her left hand.

" ah shit" came out of her mouth as she processed what just happened.

"i am so sorry miss" said the person who just bumped into her.

chaeyoung bent down to pick up her cheesecake slice from the ground ,still not seeing the person's face, too busy mourning for her now ruined cheesecake.

ahh i really wanted to eat this

but still she said "its alright" and looked up to see who she just bumped into, still bending.

chaeyoung is someone who believes in destiny but she never expected anything for her self so when she looks up and finds out that the person that she just bumped into is jeon jungkook, she still thinks what are the odds she will meet him again in the same cafe. so she looks down again and looks up again. but nope still the same jungkook.

the vey same jungkook who she she saw in that bathroom.

same jungkook she shouted on that day of the game.

the same jeon jungkook she was trying to avoid all this time and yet she ends up meeting with him in the same cafe where it all started.

looks like my luck is really not on my side

just as she slumped down the floor in realization the front door opened and there appeared two silhouettes.

"chaeyoung?"

"jungkook what are you doing here?"

kim taehyung and kim jisoo were standing there watching them.

shit

authors note: its my first written chapter of this story so it is not that perfect but i still hope you all like it.