chapter 8

IM BACKKKKK

ryan pov:
i was just chilling in my room and was a little bored so i decided to go down stairs. when i got to the kitchen most of the boys were there except for darren, regie, and kane. i was talking to justin about some random then we hear the door fly open and hit the wall with a bang. "GUESS WHAT FUCKERS!!" we hear someone say in a high voice. me and justin look at each other questioning what's going on. then we see leomie walk into the kitchen. "THIS BITCH JUST GOT INTO ART SCHOOL!!!" she says running and jumping around. "HOLY SHIT ACTUALLY?!" justin yells putting his hands on his head. "YES BITCH!" leomie says. "OH MY GOD LEOMIE CONGRATS!" he says running up to her and picking her up. i cant help but feel the slight bit of jealousy but at the same time i don't move to do anything. by the time i start walking up to her, all the boys are down stairs jumping around with leomie congratulating her. i finally get to her and the boys have calmed down. "congratulations leomie." i say with a smile. "thanks ryan." she says blushing.

leomie stays and talks for a while until almost dinner. "it was great to hang out with you guys but i gotta go, i have plans with someone." she says. the boys instantly get sad and sat their goodbyes. "who do you have plans with?" oliver asks. "oh i have dinner reservations with tyler." she says. "oh ok have fun." oliver says and sits back down on the couch. right now i wish leomie was having dinner with me but i don't wanna be the type of guy to change up her plans. when she leaves i walk her to the door but i stop her on the porch to ask a question.
"so why art school?" i ask. "oh well i really like drawing and there was some good ones here in california so i applied." she says. i don't know why but i expected more but i just nodded my head. she waved and said a little 'byebye' and walked to her door. i went back inside and went back to the kitchen with the boys.

"can you believe it, leomies going to school." sebastion said. "couldn't be me." darren replied laughing which made the others laugh. "like damn ain't art school expensive?" regie said. "she probably got some money from the school, like scholarships and shit."oliver said. "eeee im so happy for her!!!"justin said waving his arms in the air. i just stood there quietly thinking about things. "why do you think she's going to dinner with that tyler guy?" sebastion said. now that caught my attention. i started to listen in on the conversation. "i saw them at the party we went to they seemed to have a lot in common." justin said. "yeah and they kinda look cute together to be honest." sebastion said with like and 'o' face. after that i just stopped listening not wanting to hear them shipping them.

no pov:
tyler was on his way to leomies house which wasn't a far drive. she lives close to where him and his friends lived so it was convenient. he drove up to the neighborhood and was is shock cause all the houses were so nice and huge. "damn leomies got it good." he said while turning onto her street. he drove up in front of her house and sent her a quick text that he was there. he got there a little early so leomie messaged back that she needs a few more minutes. while waiting in his car he was looking at the houses around hers. at the house right next to hers there was many cars and when he looked at the front window of the house he saw 6 sets of eyes staring back at him. "oh shit guys he saw us!" justin said inside the house. "scatter!" darren said. "close the fucking blinds!" regie said. sebastian walked outside the door and grabbed the water hose. he started to water the grass. every once and awhile he would look over at tyler's car. ryan was upstairs looking out the window to not be seen. "bro that idiot." he said when he saw sebastian. oliver and justin soon walked out with a basketball and started doing a 1v1 on the court trying to look cool.

tyler was just watching them in confusion cause he knew he's seen those guys somewhere. "i swear i've seen those fuckers before." he said to himself. he pulled up instagram and did some searching. he pulled up sebastian's profile and looked at it then looked at the boy watering the grass. "yep that's him." he said. tyler soon found the northstarboys page and saw that the houses were the same. "damn." he said to himself. leomie texted saying she would be right out and that she just had to wait on taters. tyler chuckled and smiled at his phone. "dude did you see that!? " sebastion said. "no what was it." oliver and justin both say while still playing basketball but looks right at tyler. "he just smiled at his phone." sebastion said. "maybe leomie just texted him?" justin said. "maybe." oliver said while throwing justin the ball. but since he wasn't looking it hit the nob on the water hose and water started going everywhere. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" sebastion yells as the hose starts to go crazy and get out of his hand. "SHIT BRO I CANT SEE!" justin says with wet hair covering his eyes. the other boys see what's happening and run out the door. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" regie yells as the rest of the boys try to get the hose. "I DONT FUCKING KNOW MAN!" justin yells. tyler is still giggling at his phone not having a clue on what's happening at the house next door. just them he gets a text then leomie is walking out so he gets out of his car to wait for her by the passenger side door. right as her door opens the water stops. "GUYS GET INSIDE SHES COMING OUT!" darren, who has been keeping a look out yells. all the boys scurry inside and look out the window. ryan upstairs sees them run in and looks at leomies house. she walks out wear the most beautiful clothes and her hair looks amazing. "damn tyler's one lucky guy." sebastion says downstairs. "damn right." justin says with the boys agreeing. tyler's eyes have hearts in them and blushing hard. leomie gets to the car and greets him. "hey sorry for taking long." she says. "it was no big deal you look stunning." he says and she blushes. tyler opens the door for her and she gets in the car. he goes around and sits down in the car. soon after they're driving away to their destination.

outfit:

a/n: a little something to hold you guys over till the next chapter enjoyy 🫶