chapter 1

ryan pov

it was a normal day with the northstarboys. it was sunday so we had the day off. i was by the entrance of the house next to the stairs filming tic toks when i saw a moving trunk go next door. i went to the window to see if someone was finally moving in. a car soon came up to the house and someone wearing sweatpants , a gray sweatshirt, a hat, and sunglasses walked out with a golden retriever. well not just any one...it was a girl. " ay boys looks like we got a new neighbor!" i yelled. "oo who is it?" oliver asked while coming out of the kitchen. " is it a guy or a girl?" sebastion said while walking down the stairs with darren. " i hope it's a girl i want a girl friend." darren said. " well it is a girl and she has a dog too." i told them. by now all the boys where down stairs looking through the window. she was holding the dogs leash letting it use the bathroom and she took of her hat and  started to fan her self. we got a little bit of a better look at her. but then she took off her sunglasses and put then on her head. the boys and i where in aw by the way she looked. she was beautiful. she had long black hair, big eyes, and plump pink lips. " damn she cute." regie said. she must have saw us in the window because she waved at us and giggled. we all immediately moved away from the window. " i think it's just her living there, maybe we should go over and help her unpack and introduce ourselves." oliver said. "this boy just trying to get a better look at the girl." darren said. " yeah but we should probably go help her." justin said. " ok it's decided we're going over there." said oliver and we walked out the door.

leomie pov

' i guess my neighbors are a whole bunch of guys, that's gonna be very loud.' i thought to my self while bringing my dog taters back into the house. " what do you think of the house taters?" i asked him. he just have her a confused look. " it's weird isn't it. mom kicked us out, i thought we here happy." i told him then patted his head. " well now we have this big house all to ourselves!" i said. i walked to the kitchen to fill up taters water bowl and then i heard a knock at the door. ' wonder who that is?' i asked my self. i fixed my hair and went to the door with taters behind me. i opened the door to see a group of guys. " hi may i help you?" i asked them and taters calmly sat next to me. " hello um we're your neighbors and we just came over and wanted to see if you needed any help." the one in the front said. " um sure i could use the extra help. come inside." i said. they all walked inside and then i stopped them. " wait take off your shoes first please." i told them. they all went back and took off there shoes and i walked them to the living room.
" i don't have lots of furniture yet so some of y'all can squeeze onto the couch and i guess the others can sit on the floor." i told them. i went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of waters to put on the coffee table. when i was walking back all the boys where playing with taters. taters seemed to really like one of the boys. he had long blond hair with black roots and he almost looked like toothless. ( i'm sorry i had to ) i set the waters on the table and sat back down on the floor. taters saw me and he laid next to me. " uh here are some waters for y'all if you get thirsty." i told them. " oh thanks your dog is really cute what's their name?" a boy with short black hair said. " oh his name is taters." i told them with a smile. " aw that's a really cute name. what's your name." the boy with long blond hair said. " oh i didn't introduce my self um im leomie and im 20 years old." i told them.
" well we should probably introduce ourselves now. im oliver moy." "im justin" said the boy with slightly longer black hair. " im sebastion moy." said the boy with longer black hair. 'how am i supposed to remember there names when they all have black hair!?' i thought. " im regie." said the one with a buzz cut. " im kane." said the one that also had black hair. " im darren." said the one with short blond hair. " oh and im ryan." said the boy with long blond hair. i sat there trying to remember names and faces to see who is who. " ok so theres justin, darren, kane, regie, oliver and sebastion moy which a assume are brothers..oh and ryan!" i said while pointing at them. " and then your leomie and that's taters." ryan said. " yep and if y'all don't mind can you help me move a couple of boxes?" i asked them. " yeah of course we came here to help anyways." said oliver. " ok let's get to work!" i said the clapped my hands.