1.1- How it all started

Start from the beginning

Wayzz was clearly panicking and scared for his life. "Master, the Moth Miraculous, I felt its aura."

"I thought it had been lost forever!"
Fu said while looking over at a box.

"But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!"

Wang Fu wasn't gonna let the wordle suffer. "We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world!" Fu showed his Miraculous. "Time to transform Wayzz..." He fell due to the pain in his side.

Wayzz tried to plead with him. "Please, Master. Be reasonable. You are–"

Wang Fu cut him off. "Still young! I'm only 186. But you're right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help." He opened the gramophone, revealing the Miraculous chest box.

"Let's hope the miraculous find the right people."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blanc home

"Get up, before you're late on the first day of school!" A voice called out from downstairs. The voice belonged to [reader]'s older brother. "Plus I gotta make sure you're okay."

The bed sheets moved to reveal someone with pale skin, [h/c] hair/hijab, and [e/c]. The person looked like they regretted waking up. "I'm up, just shush." They replied before getting out of bed.

"Plus you gotta go to school and you 10-15 minutes to get ready and come downstairs or you're walking." [reader] went to follow their morning routine to look descent for the first day back. Brushing teeth, showering, and everything else to make sure their skin will be okay. They were trying their best to avoid getting sunburned.

"Just go to your job, I'll walk." They replied while putting on their outfit.

"Just remember to wear some sunscreen. You're not allowed to be outside for long and if you're gonna walk then y'all need some." The voice said before fading away.

The door slammed shut as [reader] got ready to walk to the school knowing it'll take a while.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Marinette's home

"Marinette! Your alarm's been going off for fifteen minutes! You're going to be late for your first day back at school!"

Marinette began to crawl out from underneath bed covers. "Got it, Mom!" She walked down stairs. "Coming! I bet you anything Chloé will be in my class again."

Sabine raised an eyebrow. "Four years in a row, is that possible?"

"Definitely. Lucky me!"

"Oh, don't say that! It's the start of a new year - I'm sure everything will be just fine!" Sabine tried to comfort her daughter as Marinette smiled and nodded, setting down the cereal. Several things are knocked over, spilling and falling to the floor causing her to groan.

Her dad was singing La Marseillaise as he worked in baked goods.

Marinette hugged her father. "Dad, these are so awesome!"

"Glad you like them."

"Thank you Dad, my class will love them! You're the best!"