🎁✨

SPECIAL CHAPTER

Hanni.

A years after. Haerin and I got married and it was the best part of my life. I still remember my wife's reaction when I proposed to her in the park. I'm still in love with her, nothing changed, she's still my baby. We adopted a baby girl and named her Harin. Her bond with Yuki is so cute, Yuki became a cat now, not a cute small kitty but like Oreo. We guessed that Harin's favorite is Yuki and Yuki's favorite is Harin. They are like bestfriends. Yuki took care of Harin well. Yuki never bit or scratched Harin. I've created our own company and it's the top one among the companies in Korea. While Haerin is at home taking care of our baby, she also have a work but just online.

"Babi, where's Oreo?"

"He's here with me!"

"Okay, you three, go down now, it's time for lunch!"

"Yeaahh!!"

I picked Harin up and went to dining area, and the two cats followed. I putted Harin to the baby chair and washed my hand.

"I think Oreo needs to cut his nails now, his nails is getting long, it's dangerous."

"Yeah I know, I'll cut it later."

"What about Yuki's?"

"Not yet, it's still short."

"Okay."

Both Haerin and I sat down and soon begun to eat while we both feed Harin.

"We will run of food if we don't go to grocery."

"Okay, we'll go later."

"With the two?"

"Yeah? No? It's up to you."

"They are big boys now, especially Oreo, I'm sure he knows what to do when going to grocery so why not??"

"Mhm. Okay sure."

"Mammammam"

"Wait up, I'll get her water."

I stood up and got Harin a water.

"You know, it's been a years when we met but I'm still in love with you."

"Really? Or you just want something? Hmm?"

"I'm serious! I don't need something lol."

"What's with the sudden words?"

"Nothing. I just want share it, you know. The feeling is really different."

"From?"

"From my ex."

"Speaking of ex!"

"What?"

"It's been a years!! Why aren't you telling me the name of your ex??"

"Oh– I kinda forgot that, but thanks for asking. Well, his name is Haruto."

"Haruto? Wait, he's the popular boy in building two right??"

"Yeah"

She laughed and hit my shoulder.

"He tried to flirt and ask me out before!"

She continued to laugh and I laughed too not until I realized what she just said and I immediately frowned at her.

"WAIT WHAT?!?!"

"Uh????"

"HE TRIED TO FLIRT AND ASK YOU OUT BEFORE?!!?"