21

Haerin.

Everything is so messed up. What's that killer want? Why is she targeting us, the bullies and other innocent student? What does she want? Why does she need to kill them? We all read the new announcement about Minji and Bambam. And there's another announcement, again.

"New announcement again??"

I asked and checked on it.

ATTENTION STUDENT

A STUDENT FROM BUILDING ONE CLASS E SAW HUH YUNJIN GETTING KIDNAP BY SOME GUYS. THE STUDENT DIDN'T GOT THE PLATE NUMBER BUT WE ARE NOW TRYING TO TRACE THE VAN THEY USED BY USING THE CCTV FOOTAGE.

A LOT OF THINGS IS HAPPENING IN OUR UNIVERSITY, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

MEANWHILE, LEE HYEIN FROM BUILDING ONE CLASS A REPORTED KIM CHAEWON AFTER SEEING HER HOLDING A KNIFE TOWARDS KIM MINJI'S BODY.

"Yunjin got kidnapped!?!"

Hanni looked at me with a wide eyes mouth hang open.

"WHAT!?!"

"It says here!!"

"NO, NO, NO. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!! THIS DAY IS A TOTAL BULLSHIT!!"

Hanni cried out and I can't do anything but just to hug her and kiss her temple, I'm not good at comforting so I really don't know what to do.

"Just.... what the hell is happening...."

I sighed and caressed Hanni's back.

"Oh?? What happened?? Why is unnie crying??"

Hyein asked looking worried as she put the foods they take out.

"Did you make her cry, Haerin?"

"Uh– no!! Why would I!?!"

I replied to Danielle.

"Have you seen the news? Yunjin got kidnapped."

I say to them and Hyein gasped except Danielle.

"What!?!"

"Yeah...."

"What the heck!!?! This day is so fucking unforgettable!!! A lot of things are happening!!"

Hyein said and I agree. I even forgot that I'm a half cat. Being a human is really stressing and tiring, but I have Hanni, so I can do this.

"I hope this is just a dream. I hope I wake up soon. I hope Kang Haerin or Pham Haerin or unnie wake me up. I hate this situation.."

Hanni mumbled and I felt sad too. She can't believe that this is for real happening. Well, I can't believe it too. But this is real.

"You..... you are not dreaming Hanni. We have to face this together, let's just accept that we are experiencing these kind of adult stuff."

Danielle said.

"We are actually too young for this."

Hyein said and I agree. She's also too young for this. She's just fourteen.

"Yeah. I know. And you. You are just fourteen for this, and also you Haerin, you are only sixteen."

*smiles* "I'm okay. What about you Hyein, Dani..... Hanni?"

"I'm fine."

Hyein responded.

"Same here."

Danielle too. While Hanni, she isn't responding and just keep crying on my chest.