Murasakibara x Himuro - Himuro Angst

Himuro and Murasakibara share a house together and the lock on the bathroom door breaks, leaving Himuro trapped. He's super harsh on himself so that adds to the angst part.

CONTAINS: Bad language and other things that may trigger you.

"Interesting..." Himuro thought, looking at a particular part in the novel he was reading. "It seems that the main character was the villain all along." As he was pondering on the fictional matter, he felt something thud onto his shoulder. He peered over as a mess of purple hair was welcomed into his vision. Murasakibara had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Again.

Himuro smiled to himself, listening to Murasakibara snore loudly. He had a habit of falling asleep at the most random times, often due to eating too much and needing to sleep it off in a food coma. Now that Himuro thought about it, the only times that had seen when Murasakibara hadn't been eating something was during games and practise.

Himuro sat with Murasakibara's head resting on his shoulder for quite a while, so long in fact that he'd managed to finish his novel a start a movie. He was about halfway through the movie when he was hit with a very strong realisation that he really, really needed to use the bathroom. He would've gotten up and gone to the bathroom like any other human being, if the big oaf of a man known as his boyfriend wasn't fast asleep on his shoulder. He knew from past experiences that it was impossible to get up and move without waking Murasakibara up.

He sighed and poked Murasakibara in the face. Murasakibara's eyes were slowly opened. "Why'd ya wake me up?" He asked groggily.

"I need to use the bathroom." Himuro said. He felt like a student talking to a teacher rather than a fully grown man. Without waiting for a response from his perpetually hungry boyfriend, he got up and went to the bathroom.

Murasakibara waited for what seemed like an eternity for his human pillow to return to the living room, until his eyes started to shut once more and he fell asleep on the couch.

Himuro tried the lock for the third time. It still wouldn't budge. "ATSUSHI!" Himuro shouted at the top of his lungs, getting nothing in response. He tried again and again and again as the fear started to settle in. Nothing. He made his way to the point in the bathroom furthest away from the door, ran up to the door and slammed into it using the side of his body. It did nothing other than hurt his shoulder.

"Shit." Himuro thought, panicked. "Atsushi can't hear me, I don't have my phone to call for help, the door won't open no matter how hard I try and there's not a window in here to climb out of! What the fuck do I do?"

He sat down, leaning against the wall and bringing his knees up to his chest. "Dammit, Tatsuya." He thought, tears streaming down his face. "You're a fully grown man and you can't even get yourself out of a bathroom?!" Himuro scolded himself out loud through his tears. He rested his head on his knees and tears continued to fall. He cried himself to sleep within about 20 minutes. At least no one else would know that he cried.

Murasakibara woke up a few hours later. He sat up and looked around. Himuro wasn't there like he expected, nor was he in the bedroom or the kitchen. "Is Muro-chin in the bathroom?" He thought, walking over to the bathroom door and banging his knuckles against it, jolting Himuro awake on the other side. "Muro-chin? You in there?" He asked.

"Atsushi!" Himuro said, relieved.

"What are you doing in there?" Murasakibara said, concern stitched into his voice.

"The lock broke."

"Stand back, Muro-chin."

Himuro was confused, but he did what he was told and stood back cautiously as he heard the sound of rapid footsteps grow closer. Less than a second later, the door came crashing down bringing Murasakibara with it. Splintery pieces of wood flew about in the air as the room was filled with dust.

"Atsushi!" Himuro ran over to Murasakibara, who was lying on the floor. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, Muro-chin." Murasakibara sat up, surrounded in a sea of what used to be a door. The was a small amount of blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"You're bleeding!" Himuro said, worried.

"Just cut my lip a little." Murasakibara wiped the blood onto the back of his fist. "What about you? You've just been trapped in the bathroom for ages."

"I'm alright, don't worry." Himuro said.

Murasakibara let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. Now you need to eat. You must be hungry, and so am I."

"Same old Atsushi. Never stops thinking about food." Himuro thought.

Ngl but Murasakibara is my favourite character and I finally wrote something about him. Today's a good day. :)

I take requests if you have any. Thanks for reading!

Word count: 828