Kise x Kasamatsu - Hurt Kise

Kise hurts his ankle somehow and I think you can guess why Kasamatsu's here.

CONTAINS: Bad language

Kise was supposed to meet him at 10 am sharp. And now here Kasamatsu was, waiting out in the cold 20 minutes after the scheduled time. He breathed out some cold winter air, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. Nothing bad had happened to Kise right? Shit, what if something had happened to him? What if he'd been hit by a car, or a bus, no.

Kasamatsu took a deep breath to try and calm down his rapid thoughts. But, just to be safe he whipped out his phone and called Kise for the third time. Voicemail. "Damn." Kasamatsu thought, placing his phone away in his pocket.

-----

Kise lay in his bed, stating blankly at the ceiling. "Why'd the doctor say I need to stay in bed?!" He thought unhappily. "Just because I fractured my ankle and broke 3 bones in my foot and can hardly walk, that doesn't mean I have to lie still all day!" He reached for his phone and checked it, only to see that he had 3 missed calls and 27 messages from Kasamatsu. Instead of putting his phone back down and ignoring Kasamatsu like he briefly debated, he called him instead.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, IDIOT?!" Kasamatsu screamed over the phone.

"Oh yeah. I was supposed to meet you." Kise said.

"Don't tell me you forgot." Kasamatsu sighed.

"I forgot... but  I injured my foot and the doctor said I need to avoid doing things." Kise said admittedly. 

"How did you injure you foot?"

"I fell slipped on my staircase and fell down. And now I can't play basketball!" Kise whined. 

"See you in 10?"

"Huh? I can't move, remember?" 

"Yeah but I can. And I know where you live." Kasamatsu said. "Bye." He hung up on Kise abruptly.

"Wait! Kasamatsucchi!" Kise shouted, but it didn't do anything. 

Kise waited for about 10 minutes until he heard the sound of the front door being opened. "Kise! I'm here!" Kasamatsu shouted up the stairs, placing his shoes by the front door and making his way upstairs. He opened Kise's bedroom to see Kise lying in his bed as excepted.

"Hey~" Kise said, winking and smiling flirtatiously.

"Stop that, dumbass." Kasamatsu ordered. "Now show me your foot."

Kise sighed and pulled back his blanket, revealing his bandaged foot. "Damn." Kasamatsu said. "So how long do you have to be of school for?"

The words hit Kise like a truck. "I HAVE TO BE OFF SCHOOL?! That means I can't do modelling..."

"Obviously you have to be off school. You couldn't even walk 10 minutes to get to where I was."

Kise rolled over in defeat. "This sucks so bad..." He muttered. Kasamatsu sat down on the bed beside him, running his fingers through his blond hair. Kise grabbed his hand. "The doctor said I can't walk on it for about..." He stopped to think, searching through his faint memories. "6 weeks I think? Which sucks because we have practise game against Too tomorrow. I was so ready to beat Aomine's ass." 

"Welp, you need to focus on recovering." Kasamatsu said. "Also let go of my hand."

Kise only tightened his grip upon hearing Kasamatsu's words. "I'll let go... only if you buy me Doritos." 

"What?! Why do I have to buy you Doritos?!" Kasamatsu demanded.

"Because I can't walk." Kise said jokingly. "It's quite simple. I thought someone like you would understand." 

"Damn you..." Kasamatsu grumbled. "I'll by you your fucking Doritos, dickhead."

"Hey! That's not very nice!" Kise sat up in his bed and pouted. Kasamatsu suddenly burst out laughing. "Glad to see that having a busted foot doesn't effect you're personality. God I'd be screwed if it wasn't for you." 

"Did you mean to say that out loud because the Kasamatsucchi that I know would never say anything like that." Kise pointed out, watching as Kasamatsu's face turned bright red like a tomato.

"I said that out loud?" Kasamatsu said. Kise nodded. "Uh- um- I'll go bye you your Doritos now. Bye!" He hurried out of the bedroom and out the front door, embarrassed.

HELP. My autocorrect absolutely hated me whenever I typed either of their names TwT.

I take requests if you have any. Thanks for reading!

Word count: 702