Midorima x Takao - Fluff?

Midorima and Takao go on a study 'date' to prepare for exams.

"Hey Shin-chan~" Takao said as Midorima was walking home. It wasn't unusual for the two of them to walk home together, and often they would even go to each other's houses. "What do you want, Takao?" Midorima asked. "I have to go home and study for the exams."

"About that..." Takao said. "I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL AND I BARELY REMEMBER HALF THE STUFF WE LEARNT CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME????"

Midorima sighed. "You never learn do you, idiot?"

"Hey! That's no way to speak to your boyfriend~" Takao teased and watched as Midorima's face went red from both embarrassment and anger. "And everybody knows that you're smarter than me~" 

"Fine..." Midorima said in defeat.

"Yay!"

Once they arrived at Midorima's house, Takao was taken aback by the shear size of it. He had known beforehand that Midorima had a somewhat wealthy family but JEEZ.

"Take your shoes off." Midorima ordered. Takao did as he was told and removed his shoes, placing them beside Midorima's. Midorima led him up a staircase and along corridor. He opened a door labelled 'Shintaro' and to Takao's surprise it was spotless. Their was a bed on the far end of the room, a table in the middle, a dresser to one side and a wardrobe in the corner. There wasn't a speck of dust out of place, or rather there wasn't any dust at all.

"Give me your bag." Midorima said, holding out his hand. Takao took his bag off his shoulder and handed to Midorima, who put it tidily away in his wardrobe. "You really like things to be tidy, huh?" Takao said. If he didn't feel out of place before, he did now. It was the polar opposite to his room, which had clothes piling up on the floor, sheets falling off the bed, and clutter crowding up every surface.

"Yes. It's important that everything remains organized." Midorima said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. 

"Then you really shouldn't be dating me." Takao said. He opened Midorima's wardrobe out of curiosity.

"Hey! What are you doi-"

"Can I wear this?" Takao pleaded, holding up a blue hoodie he found in the wardrobe. 

"No! Put it back!" Midorima ordered.

"Please~" Takao gave his best attempt at some puppy eyes, forcing Midorima to give in. 

"Go ahead..." Midorima sighed in defeat.

"Yay!" Takao put the hoodie on and placed a kiss on Midorima's cheek. Midorima's face blushed bright red. 

"You came here to study didn't you? Let's actually do that." Midorima said, flustered. 

"Ok!" Takao threw himself onto Midorima's bed.

 "Be careful! You'll crease the sheets!" Midorima scolded.

Midorima slammed a textbook onto the table. "Do I have to read all of that?" Takao asked, dreading what was gonna happen.

"No. Just about a dozen pages." Midorima said. "Same with these." He pulled more textbooks out of seemingly nowhere and placed them down on the table in front of Takao, who picked one up and looked at the first page. It had more words on the first page then any book he had read, granted he only read comics. God, he didn't want to do this, but he feared that if he failed he wouldn't be able to play on the basketball team anymore. 

The two boys studied for a good 2 hours before deciding to take a short snack break. Takao happily stuffed his face with the food that Midorima had taken from his kitchen. But like all good things it had to come to an end, and he hit the books for a second time. 

-----

"Takao, it's getting late. You should head home." Midorima said. Takao had been rapidly reading, taking notes and forcing Midorima to quiz him on the subjects. 

"Please let me stay just a little longer I'm begging you!" Takao pleaded. "I'll be forced to quit the basketball team if I fail!"

"Listen Takao. You're clearly exhausted and there's still a few more days before the exams. Go home and rest then come back here tomorrow." Midorima reasoned with his reckless boyfriend. He grabbed Takao's bag out of the wardrobe and handed it to him. "I'll walk you home." He said. "And you can keep the hoodie." Both Midorima and Takao blushed slightly. 

"Thanks!" Takao smiled. 

Midorima guided his boyfriend home, seeing him off at his front door with a kiss. 

Does this count as fluff? Idk man. Also does anyone else feel bad for Takao? Like- he has to cycle Midorima's dead weight everywhere. At least his legs are strong.

I take requests if you have any. Thanks for reading!

Word count: 763