Just a dream...?

{I always had this strange dream...}

{A dream where... I would constantly hear someone humming me a lullaby, or a song.}

{It's always the same}

{It's always blurry like I don't have my glasses...}

 {Someone...or Something is humming a warm tune that gives me some type of Euphoria and makes me feel safe and calm}

{It's just the same}

{The same...}

{The SAME!}

"Wake up"

"Wake up."

"WAKE UP!"

~*Artemis' POV*~

"Wah!" I look beside me to see my alarm clock on my phone going off.. 6:47am

I get out of bed with my phone and go downstairs to see my 2 roommates, Rikku and Shino. We've been in Monarch academy for how long now? 3 months? Time flies is what they all say. "Good morning." I say as I stretch my arms and legs.  "Morning Artemis." "Morning!" They both said still eating breakfast. "Once I'm done I dibs the bathroom first" Rikku announced to both me and Shino. "Arty?"  "Hm?"

Both of them look at me dead in the eyes...It was kinda creepy "Have you been getting some rest? You look tired" Rikku commented "Actually, Yeahh those are eyebags alright. Have you slept?" Shino got up and put his hand on my shoulder for reassurance.

"Yeah..." I started "I keep having this dream over and over again and its driving me insane!" I look down trying to find words to say. "Well how does it go?" Shino pulled me to a chair and sat me down. "It always starts with a blurry scenery and I hear humming like it made me felt calm but the moment I hear it would be the moment I cant see anything." I felt so distressed and slammed my head on the table.

"Well do you remember how the humming goes?" Said Rikku. "Hmm hm hmm hm...hmmm hm hmm hmm. *whistle*"  I try to hum it out since I know it melody by melody. They both look at me calmly and once I stop they seem...unrespondsive?.

"Uh guys? hello?" I snap my fingers and they snap out of it "Woah....That was weird" Rikku started. "What do you mean?" I tilt my head slightly to them. 

~*Rikku's POV*~

I look at Shino and realized both of us were in the same situation.  As Artemis was humming I felt like I was floating and in a warm environment. It could be Arty's soothing voice but then I felt the floor beneath me cracking and I fell. I was falling and I felt like someone catched me as I fell then Arty snapped me out of it.. It was weird.

"Uhh guys? Are you gonna say something?" Arty's voice was cracking "It's nothing its just that your voice was nice! Y-yeah nice! I felt calm." I didn't know how to handle this soo Shino started speaking

"Arty I didn't know you sing well" Arty's turns flustered "O-oh" then he quickly shook his head. "For real, what happened to you 2?" He tried to get the topic back on track. "Nothing, Its just your voice is very calming."

Arty was getting too suspicous of us but dropped the topic. "Okay then, oh wait! I forgot my hand mirror and kit, be right back" and ran upstairs...

.
..
...
...
..
.

*door shut and far footsteps above*

"*click* soooo...You felt that too right?" Shino looked at me. I nodded "mhmm..." whatevet that was....

Makes me wonder

If that was talent

Or something else.

(579 words)