~*Body underneath*~

[Update I forgot Venus was demi-boy They/He pronouns MYBAD]

~*Shino's POV*~

We were just waiting for Artemis who was currently getting their bag but it was kinda taking a while...

I wonder whats going on...

~*Artemis' POV*~

"WHERE IS MY PHONE!?" "NO WAIT MY NECKLACE DO I WEAR IT OR NOT?!" "AAAAA MY TEXTSBOOKS" I was paniking left and right. I was running around my room. "FOUND IT!" I put them in my bag and ran down stairs....And thats where I forgot my wallet

~*Rikku's POV*~

Me and shino heard footsteps coming from the stairs and...

*CRASH*

"OH MY GOD ARTY!" "ARTY A-ARE YOU OKAY?!" Arty fell down the stairs and had a bruise on his forhead

"Im fine you 2" Arty giggled it off

Shino didnt take it to lightly as we were helping him up. We brushed off the possible dust on him, and Shino just grabbed his arm and wiped his palm.

"No your not Arty, your hands have scars on them from the wooden floors!" Shino exclaimed. I was worried for Arty's safety and hes just laughing!?

"I'm fine, really. No need to worry about me cutie" Arty said...ew? Cute?

Whatever, I rushed to grab a wet cloth and wipped his hands. There were some scratches from the fall...probably scrapped them from the many boards on this floor....

"Please be careful next time" I looked at him dead in the eyes. "Well I was just worried we'll be late-" "arty" "-and might get introuble-" "Arty!" "-so i was just running around upstairs-" "Arty!" "-as quick as i can and i forgot my phone then i foundi-" "ARTEMIS!!!" he was rambling when me and Shino were calling him several times..

"Sorry..." Artemis apologiezed. "Its fine Arty let's just go okay?" Shino grabbed his hand gently and we all walked out. Don't worry we locked our dorm before leaving.

~*Storymode*~

Artemis was following the 2 since he never took this route to school. He was walking with them to the gates when suddenly as he stepped on the white concrete pass the gates, below him was a glowing light before the floor beneth him rumbled and collapsed.

"ARTY!" is what he heard before he felt the ground. It was a long fall to the point no light shined through to see the bottom. Arty felt like it was a short fall when it was a good 30 ft lets say? He saw a bright dot above him and thought of death.

His head was spinning, his body felt heavy but then realized he fell on a bush of soft white cotton flowers.

"What the....whats this?" As his senses came back Artemis thought of what just happened before all this. "Right.......but flowers? here!?" He thought to himself.

"How could flowers grow downhere in the dark? Or more so...how did these things get here under the school!?"

"Artemis! Dont worry we're getting Avian!" He looked up, he couldnt see the person who said that either be Rikku or Shino, his head was in a daze.

He looked around and noticed a glow far ahead. He got up and walked to it. He felt like the space got bigger and breatheable.

Whoosh

Lanterns around him lit up the room...

"What the-" he looked around..

At the sides was green grass with lovely bushes surrounding it with some potted plants and infront of him were pillars that had a greek style to it. The roof being marble and floors of smoothed stone, but the center of the attraction was right infront of him.

Artemis took step after step, climbing up the small staircase and observed what he was looking at

(BE WARNED IM GOING INTO EXTREME DETAIL)

He was observing a pearly casket with a glass covering with gold hedges at the sides, Inside the coffin seemed to be some sort of hyroglypic writings with a soft clean bedding... The bedding shined like it was made of silk from a lotus. The body on the other hand was no other...

A tall figure supposidly 5'1 was laying down with an ankh necklace wrapped around his neck, his clothes were beautiful Artemis wanted to recreate a beautiful thing such as that.

A buttoned sleeveless blouse, with a sleeveless coat with a rim of yellow silk. Inner back of it was in a smooth, sparkly, rainbow gradient. White pants with brown boots that had tiny feathers at the outer parts... he has cuffs that reach both of his shoulders with small feathers at the outter parts, and gold bracelets with a unique design of a greek Laurel.

The most eye catching thing is his pearled crown with a star front-and-center of his forehead.

His short yet beautiful raven hair moved away from his crown

Artemis admired them feeling a tiny bit insecure. He looked very pretty and is deceased...Artemis thought he was ugly but then again he shook his head thinking it wasnt right to think about this stuff...

Artemis being clumsy accidentally fell off the stairs and made a small clay vase fall beside him, it wasnt broken to say the least but he put it back where it belonged...the ground shook and an stone golem appeared.

Artemis freaked out..He didnt know what to do!

*shatter*

That came from behind him....a fist reached out shattering the glass of the casket and the body opened the lid and sat up... he stared at Artemis and the golem.

Artemis just looked around for a shadow and merged into in attempt to escape. Sadly it was fully lit so he had to run, he ran to where he came from and hid in the shadows of the walls. somehow the golem took him out of the walls and grabbed him

"ARTEMIS!"

Avian called out to him and took him away and circling back up.

"Back up class, Landing!"

Avian landed on the ground and put Artemis down safetly with students gathering around

~*Avian's POV*~

God that was an adventure deep down below.... Artemis seemed a bit injured but how... how was that golem able to pick him out of the shadows?

"Back up children" a familar voice called out and went over to me. "Are you okay?" My beautiful partner asked the student still in my arms, He seemed shaken. "Its okay Artemis, your safe..." he nodded at my comment. "I'm fine Nurse Venus." He replied weakly.

"Students go back to the classroom using the back staircase, Be careful. Blake, Jack, you 2 are incharged for a while, one of you lead the class back while the other get Database, Moodswing or Ronin to watch over. " I commanded the class and they followed along.

Venus "Artemis, you can rest now for a bit..." Artemis looked pale and tired, must be traumatizing for the lad. "Hon, can you take him to the infirmary and wait for me there? I'll call gaurds and the police." I nodded at them and picked up Artemis, he was light as a feather. I kissed my partner. "Stay safe okay?" They nodded and I flew away to the infirmary.

What the hell was that......

[A/N Heya! Soo listen, this will be taking place after the dance because I will not mention Yuki's characters such as Yuki and Ana in this story bc of the drama happening with him and his crew on DDA. Before you go looking for info I may warn you there are several TriggerWarnings aka TW's in the drama and respondse. Just updating and do not lash out at me or anyone mentioned in the drama for I am not picking sides nor calling out Thank you!]