~*My name is....*~

~*Shino's POV*~

I woke up early at around 5am? I mean...THERES A STANGER IN MY DORM!! I decided to upstairs to start the day, I brushed my hair and went up. I didnt see the ravenette man on the couch but on the balcony staring off...

I went outside and go next to him "Nice view isnt it?" He looked at me and nodded. "You cant talk can you?" It took him a while and shook his head. I thought for a while and remembered Rikku has a notepad in the kitchen incase we needed it. "Could you maybe follow me?" I asked and he nodded. I went inside and he followed along and closed the door, whilst I make my way to the otherside of the counter-island. He sat down on the bar-stools and looked at me. I held up the notepad and pen up "do you know how to write maybe?" He thought for a moment and held his hands out. I assumed it meant he knew soo I placed the pen and paper on his hand.

"Soo, whats your name?" He tried to write down but...the cap was still on.. I carefully took off the cap from his hands and he started writing. It took him a while before flipping the notepad to me, "Bryan" holy shit his handwriting was a pretty smooth cursive like its a paid font! I choked on air and he jumped, "Im fine! But wow your handwriting is....Amazin' *ahem*"  I flipped the notepad back to him. "Uhm...Soo whats your quirk?" He tilted his head slowly like an owl...

It was creepy a bit.

"A quirk? It's like a uh...Superpower, for me my quirk is hardlight I can make objects out of light sources." He nodded and thought for a moment.... *scribble scribble scribble* "I can heal, shoot light, cause a light storm and I also have a shield...  I guess you can call it Raident"  Thats a lot...I guess he was a light user? "Soo uhmm... How did you...find us?.."   

"I was founded by that mixed hair boy yesterday. I was gonna help him escape, but another bird showed up. I had to scold that stupid golem" he was found by arty?....wait...dont tell me "Were you from that underground area Arty fell through?"  He nodded.......

"No wonder why you looked soo familiar..." we snapped back at the stairs to see Arty's shocked face. "Artemis?" The ravenette just waved. "You!" He walked to the table  " You were the one in the coffin!" Coffin...?  

Coffin?!  That would explain the missing voice and snowy skin "Are you......"  The 2 looked at me before I could finish. "- Dead?"

.

..

... 

He slowly looked down and nodded. Arty seemed shocked now... The person in our dorm..IS A RESURRECTED BEING!

Ok...not the time to panic..   "Soo....Bryan?"  He looked at me "Are you alright?"   Silence fell...He grabbed the paper and wrote something.  Arty went beside me and clung onto my arm waiting, He kept looking at us then the paper and handed it to us. 

" I'll be completely honest, My soul shattered into pieces. I feel it's presence around this world... Maybe, could you help me find them?"

I look at arty to make sure he can read it and we both nod "I-I mean...You're talking to hero's in training so I guess we could help!"  He jumped in surprise, and wrote down again . " Hero?

At this time Rikku came up.  "Goodmorning."  "Morning Rikku" Me and Arty replied, again Bryan just waved.

"What are you up too?" Said Rikku making her way to us. "We're going to help Bryan find his soul!"  Arty said to Rikku, Bryan just looks like hes in thought. "Is something wrong?" I ask him... He nodded and wrote down. " What a cute family, we got a Mom, A Dad, and a beautiful Daughter" He made a giggling motion.   "Awww thank you!" Rikku said, Me and Arty started to be a little flustered over the comment.  "Alright..." I cleared my throat. "- Let's get ready to go out and find his 'Soul'" We all nodded.

Meanwhile Rikku turned on the TV to Netflix and put on a magical girl anime. "You can watch this while we get ready, Okay?"  Bryan walked to the floor and sat down. "No no no, you can sit up here." Rikku gently pulled Bryan to the couch.  "If you need any snacks you can get some."  He nodded and all 3 of us went to our rooms.

[HEY EVERYONE!

Sorry for the delay on this story. I hope you don't mind, It's my birthday today and I hope I can write more stories. This is the shortest I can go, If you don't know each chapter gets progressivly longer last chapter was 1991 words long this is currently {795} long. happy holidays!]