~*Healed*~

~*Story mode*~

Artemis felt exhausted and confused "How did that golem get to me?!" That was one of the main questions in his head... How and Why and even...What..

At this point Database is investigating with the police, Venus is writing records, Avian is with the class, Kowalski and the other staff members are discussing over the situation somewhere nearby. Artemis just wanted rest but he couldn't. he feared that whatever it was could be coming for anyone despite it being an "Attraction" He wondered soo many things to the point he felt sleepy.

A knock on the door woke him up and made him sit to see Venus. "Are you okay Artemis?" They asked. "Yes, I feel fine..." "You don't sound fine." Venus sits on the chair beside his bed.  "Is there something on your mind?" Arty didn't know how to respond.....He sighed and started talking "I'm just.....scared, I don't know what that was or what happened. I never walked that route and yet the first time I did...THIS HAPPENS?! I don't know anymore..."

 Venus sighed taking it all in "Hey, it's okay.. You're safe now and I'm sure the other staff could do something to protect you...For now your on house arrest. stay home till you feel better, I recommend around 3-6 days? Whatever floats your boat okay?"  Artemis nodded and thanked Venus. "Your welcome, just go to your dorm"   Artemis got up and walked out heading towards his dorm.

This time he took the route he normally takes. Once he reached to his dorm he flopped on the couch and put on a random show to enjoy

[Time skip]

~*Artemis' POV*~

I was just laughing away at the show I put on...I think its called family feud? I decided to have some popcorn to make myself feel better until....
*DOOR SLAMS OPEN*

"ARTY OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!" Rikku bursts in and jumped over the couch to hug me, I fell on my back on the couch and hugged back. "I'm okay Rikku! It's fine!" "NO! YOUR NOT FINE! ME AND SHINO PROMISED AFTER CLASS OR AT LUNCH WE'D COME BY AND YET LUNCH STARTED SOO I RAN HERE TO CHECK UP ON YOU!" Sometimes I view Rikku as a child who is worried of their parents....which is me-  

"Rikku! Rikku are you here-!?"  I sat up and saw Shino and Shizu out of breath on the door frame, Shizu is on the ground trying to catch their breath as well shino walked in. "Sorry Arty, Rikku has been worried sick the entire time in class." Shino sat beside me and got the popcorn bowl, Surprised non fell. "It's fine...I feel fine don't worry"  I giggled at how both were worried, they're soo sweet. "You sure Arty? I saw the hole and it seemed deep, surprised you haven't had a concussion yet heh..." Shizu shut the door and made their way to lay their hands on the couch. 

"It felt like a short fall when going up felt like an eternity!" I say sarcastically and the 3 just looked at me with concern. "*sigh* Atleast your fine now Arty." Shino put his hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I swear I felt my face heating up

After a few minutes of discussing it was time for them to go, they told me to rest and stay safe before leaving.

~*Story mode*~

As the 3 of them left Arty decided to turn off the tv and go upstairs... He wanted to relax...He jumped on his bed and felt a sharp pain which bounced him right back onto his feet.

"Ouch! What the...." he took off his uniform's shirt and looked at his arm, it had a large bruise and the other with some scars, he looked down to see his body covered in large bruises and small scars. Venus hadn't healed them.

"I didnt feel these before...why now?"  He questioned himself. "Whatever, I'll just change..." Arty threw on a large hoodie with shorts on and carefully laid on his bed on his stomach.