"Don't overthink a lot Hanni, everything's gonna be alright, Hyein should be okay right now."

The police car stopped in a abandon building and he called for back up first before getting out of the car.

"Stay here, it's dangerous."

He says but we three are naughty so we also followed him inside. We scanned the areas and we are now in the third floor. In the corner, there's a shadow of a person.

"Someone's there."

I whispered to the police and hea slowly walk there. When he got there, he looks shocked.

"There's a girl here, she's still alive, need back up he—"

He was cut off, someone shot him, Haerin and I ran towards his body and he was being shot in the back. AND OH. THE ALIVE BODY THAT IS IN THE CHAIR IS YUNJIN.

"Yunjin!"

Haerin and I both shouted and I immediately removed the tape in her mouth.

"BOTH OF YOU, RUN!! GET OUT OF HERE!! THIS IS A TRAP!!"

Haerin and I were confused, we don't get it so we keep untying her while she keep saying we should run and escape here.

"YUNJIN! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE TOGETHER!!"

Haerin said.

"NO!! I'M GONNA DIE HERE!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?"

I suddenly felt sleepy, I didn't felt any pain, any bullet entered my body but why I suddenly felt sleepy??!?!!

"HANN—"

Haerin was also cut off when I heard a thud beside me, are we.... being shot? But it doesn't feel like that. Hope not. We still have to save Yunjin, Hyein and the other students here. Also Danielle, where is she? Did someone took her? I hope she's okay. Hyein, I hope you're okay.

Unknown Person

Don't worry girlies, my girl didn't use a gun, she just made you two sleep. And the other girl? Mhm. Let's find out.

Hanni.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to move my body. I am tied up! Haerin too, next to me! What the heck– and Yunjin too, in front of us!!

"Haerin! Haerin wake up!"

Haerin slowly tilted her head and realized what's happening.

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"I TOLD YOU!!! I TOLD YOU TWO!!! THAT'S A TRAP!! I WILL GONNA DIE HERE, I AM GONNA DIE IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS!!"

Yunjin screamed, I looked at my right side and there's also Chaewon. I thought Chaewon is at police station? Why is she here? She's also being tied, watching us with her swallow eyes.

"Chaewon.... I thought...."

"I didn't do anything."

Chaewon said.

"You killed Minji. What do you mean!?"

Haerin shouted.

"I DIDN'T!!! I WAS BEING FRAMED!!"

Haerin and I looked at each other looking confused.

"Hyein caught you."

"SHE FRAMED ME!!"

"What.....?"

"HYEIN KILLED MINJI!!! NOT ME!!! SHE FRAMED ME!!!"

"LIAR!!!"

I screamed.

"YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION?!?! I WAS THE ONE WHO CAUGHT HYEIN KILLING MINJI!!! I ENTERED THE RESTROOM IN A STALL, AND SAW HER THERE!! SHE WARNED ME, SHE TOLD ME THAT IF I TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THE CRIME, SHE WILL FINISH ME, SHE WILL KILL ME!!! BUT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET, I DID WHAT SHE WANT!!!"

"WHAT A LIE IS THAT CHAEWON!?!"

"I. DID. NOT. KILL. MINJI!!! IS MY EXPLANATION NOT ENOUGH YET HANNI!?!"

"NOT FUCKING ENOUGH CHAEWON!!"

"FINE!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE ME!?!!?! WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS!!! ASK YOUR DEAD KILLER, RIGHT HAND ASSISTANT OF THE KILLER FRIEND KIM MINJI, ASK YOUR FAKE FRIEND LEFT HAND ASSISTANT OF THE KILLER DANIELLE MARSH!!!! FUCKING BITCHH!!!"

I look surprise. I don't want to believe her. She's good at lying. But at the same time, I feel like..... I want to believe at her.

"Nice explanation Chaewon."

A familiar voice was heard.

"HYEIN!?!?!!"

Both Haerin and I yelled.

"Yes girlies. Victoria Lee. A.k.a. Lee Hyein."

"HOW– HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?!!"

"This girl and this girl and the other two girls made your life miserable, Hanni unnie. Right?"

"YES!! BUT WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!?! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE!!!"

"You hide how they make your life horrible. You hide unnie. YOU HIDE HOW HURT YOU ARE BECAUSE OF THEM!!!"

"YOU DON'T CARE HYEIN!! YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL!!!"

"I NEED UNNIE!!! I WANT!!! YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I HATE SEEING YOU GETTING HURT!!! YOU KNEW IT!! BUT YOU HID IT!! AND NOW I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY."

"I SEE HOW ANGRY YOU ARE HYEIN. I JUST. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM."

"I KILLED THEM BECAUSE THEY HURT YOU. I WANT ALL THE BULLIES TO BE GONE FOREVER UNNIE!!! IS THAT WRONG!!?!"

"YES!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO KIL—"

"FUUCKK UNNIE!!! YOU STILL DON'T GET IT DON'T YOU!?!?! THE SCHOOL HEAD MASTER, THE PRINCIPAL, THE PROFESSORS, THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR THE BULLIES, THEY JUST SCOLD THE BULLIES, SUSPENDED THEM AND DIDN'T EVEN EXPELLED THEM. LOOK HOW NICE THE PEOPLE IS WITH THE BULLIES! VICTIMS OF BULLYING INCLUDING YOU UNNIE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!! THEY WILL JUST GONNA BULLY AND HURT YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!!!"

*
here's🍿 and 🥤

victoria lee  ⬇️