Shocked💜

Next Day
A/N POV:
Once again yn woke up by her beloved Bhabhi's scolding early morning.
After doing her morning routine she went to the kitchen to make food, her stuff already came yesterday night. She decided to make poha for everyone.
While she was cooking, Jin came their, after yn he was the first one wake up, as he has to make breakfast for everyone, but today he got shocked to see yn cooking.

JIN: Yn??

YN: Ooo Jin oppa, you woke up,good morning oppa

JIN: Ummm good morning, what are u cooking?

YN: I am making poha, it is an Indian breakfast.

JIN: Wooo I can't wait to taste it.

YN: Ya,Ya sure it will ready in some time, till then can you please go and wake everyone.

JIN:Oookayyy 👍👍

After some time everyone gathered in the dining hall, an amazing fragrance of tasty tasty food prepared by our yn, till now no one knows that what is in the breakfast and who made it. But they were just enjoying the fragrance of the food.

When Jin went to wake tia up she literally just throw herself at him. He was so irritated by her but didn't showed it.

At the dining table Tia was buttering Jin in her high pitched voice.

TIA: Omg oppa the fragrance is soo yummy, Ahh I can't wait to taste it.

JIN: Well I didn't made the food today.

JOONIE: Then who made it hyung.

JIN:Yn made it.

As soon as he said that yn came from kitchen to the dining hall and kept the food their.

BTS POV:
When yn came we all started eating the breakfast, we all were having a tough time in pronouncing it's name but still she didn't had any irritation instead she was so politely correcting us.

We all were complementing her and she was thanking us so sweetly. The pohe she made was delicious.
But Tia looked so irritated.
We don't like her, from the day she has came here she has been just trying to throw herself on us.
But we just can't choose like this as we have not seen them perform till now.
But if we had to choose between them on the basis of character we would surely choose yn.
__________________________________
---- _________________

TIME SKIP

A/N POV
It's 12 o clock right now and everyone is in the limo heading towards the building of hybe for some practice and the judging of bts that who us more better among the both of them.

First they headed to their dance studio for 2 hours, in the mean time Tia and yn both were sitting there, while Tia was looking them with her lustful eyes(cause ofcourse they were looking sexy as hell) yn was busy noticing their each and every move that how there hands were working, in how much rhythm are they legs, inshort she just learned the whole dance and now she just need to practice 1-2 times and she will be perfect in it.

NAMJOON: Ok now as you both saw us doing the dance we will be teaching you the same. Is that clear.

YN: Yess boss
Said while standing up.

Tia also stood up and then they started practicing for yn it was easy but tia was not the one to give up. She gave a hard competition to yn, but who can win from her.

Bts were impressed by both of their dancing skills.

After some time they went towards the music studio. Junkook jokingly said